Monk trait, which one do you choose and why?

So i've been wondering, i see many people going with trans for trait. But if you maths it out doesn't the mana trait offer more healing with the added versatility of using it for damage or jumps.

At lvl 20 the mana talent gives back 16 mana and the healing talent heals for a tiny 160.

It would take four procs to get enough mana for a BoH. At level 20 it heals for 548 to every hero around, potentially your whole team. But we'll just say it only healed you. So that's basically 137 health to one person per proc of Insight, just slightly less than the 160 you would have gotten from Trans.

But the big difference is that BoH heals everyone around you. Four procs of Trans would be a whopping 640 to ONE person. But over the same course you would have healed, at the very least, two people for 548 (1096 in total) with BoH. It just seems to me and maths that Insight is the only option for healing.

I think the assumption with Insight is that it only gives 12 mana back all the time. But maybe i'm wrong. I guess i just love never needing to fountain.

I use Transcendence a lot, and never use Insight - unless I'm spamming abilities non-stop, I rarely find myself that short of mana, and there's usually a break long enough for me to pop back to the fountain. If you're looking at it from a pure heals perspective then in using Insight, your attacks don't provide any healing so why spend the mana on them unless it's to guarantee a kill/retreat/OOM?

You should never, under any circumstance pick the mana trait. It serves absolutely no purpose. The healing & damage dealing traits are superior by way too far.

15+ Year Old Account
    Trans ALL the way. Khara has no mana problems unless you're needlessly spamming Q. Trans also (a) does quite a bit of healing, (b) comboes with his E and (c) is FREE. You can use it to top up allies who aren't in danger without needing to spend a scrap of mana.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems you're implying you can't use BoH if you chose Trans to me.. Which is ridiculous. Trans does healing, and the extra mana doesn't really do anything. I tried it one map, and had to hearth back to get health, whereas when using Trans I can usually stay in a lane with no problems, only grabbing the pool to replenish mana if it's needed.

I always go with the healing trait, even if I go DPS with him. He has little to no sustain otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Always go healing. It gives him sustain allowing easier camp solo and laning. The damage is lack luster and I'm really never starved for mana to pick the others.

Deleted
    Mana trait would be worth if it worked like the healing one, giving mana to allies too. And I think the damage one needs a boost (I also prefer the healing trait in a damage oriented build).

Trans, always Trans, even if I'm going damage. Mana isn't an issue, Trans is literally free healing, which you can passively do in ADDITION to using BoH.