Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Question Just how rare is Breaker Two (the Gronn mount mission)

I'm feeling the sting of RNG, I think.

I tried to count up the rare 675 mission I've gotten over 5 eligible characters. I think that count is 37 as of this morning and I've yet to see the Gronn one. I know it'll pop eventually... but it's getting harder and harder to sell all these extra rewards.

I just got one on my main he also got a cinder pup mission. Not sure but all other 10 100's don't get nearly as many good missions though I haven't gotten them the legendary ring. Though I haven't gotten them nearly as far on legendary quest line if that matters.

RNG is one of the things that's really wrong with WOW imo. Some have gotten even 2 gronn mounts in the 1st week when those rare missions were introduced. I got one after 1.5 month with several alts been eligible. It stings quite more when you have 400 kills of a boss to get that one special mount and still haven't got it to drop...

Deleted
    if your in the eu, make a horde char on magtheridon and I can give you one for free

They cost like 4k on my realm. I bought one for myself and my friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 5 level 3 garrisons and I finally got it on my only horde characters a couple days ago.

Have yet to see it on any of my toons....RNG is ridiculous.....just like always :|

Gotten two so far, sold first on AH for 100k gold then took second for myself
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

i have got 4 so far. Two on the same character back to back weeks and 2 on seperate alts.

I got so many cinderpups i put them on the ah for 1 gold lol.

That worthless trinket I cant give away for free!

Deleted
    I got the Cinderpup, aside from that I keep getting Ogre Caches and Champions Honor. At least those sell for something. But I'd really like to finally get the toy and mount. Prices here are still in the 20k range, not gonna pay that for a mount I should get eventually anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    4 times so far for me, was able to sell 2 of them for ~40k each. Holding on to the current one to see what happens in legion.

Still no freaking tentacle trinket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

So, when 6.2 hit, I had enough characters at 675/bunch of followers at 675 to trigger six missions the first week, then 5 more two weeks later, so 11 total. I do not really keep track of the oil/GR rare missions, but here is what else I have had.
    1 Gronnling.
    4 Medallions
    4 Cinder Pups.
    *7* Satchels of the Void.

Gronnling seems, to me at least, to be the rarest of the missions.

I have lots of toons but only bothered with one shipyard. So far zero rare missions. Sigh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I have lots of toons but only bothered with one shipyard. So far zero rare missions. Sigh.
    Shipyard is a different set of missions and a different 'hidden requirement' - I believe it has been narrowed to requiring level 3 Shipyard with a certain number of the ship equipment unlocked.

To get the 6.2 Garrison Rare missions you need to be at or above 675 Item Level and have numerous followers at 675 Item Level (Somewhere between 7 and 9 minimum.)

Mind you, this is all just what people have put together, Blizzard is not so kind as to give open answers on the requirements.

I've had it 4 times. I am thinking it is a 5-10% "proc" on the weekly garrison rare mission cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelaphim-EX View Post
    Shipyard is a different set of missions and a different 'hidden requirement' - I believe it has been narrowed to requiring level 3 Shipyard with a certain number of the ship equipment unlocked.

To get the 6.2 Garrison Rare missions you need to be at or above 675 Item Level and have numerous followers at 675 Item Level (Somewhere between 7 and 9 minimum.)

Mind you, this is all just what people have put together, Blizzard is not so kind as to give open answers on the requirements.
    You only need 3 followers at 675. You need 10 at 650. You also need personal 675 ilevel (in bags, not equipped).

Don't know how many chances I've had in total, but I currently have 9 characters eligible for the rare missions (only had my main eligible when 6.2 hit). I've seen 3 Gronns so far, which still sell for decent prices. But I've also had a ton of those Burning Blade toys which I just delete whenever I get another one, last time I checked there were about a dozen up on the AH below 50 gold. Over half the missions have yielded either oil or resources.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    If you even unlocked the others for Tanaan, check up on them. In my case it was there and already half expired when I did the forced introduction quests.

I've gotten close to 7 of them overall

It took me until about 2 weeks ago to get one as a mission. But, on the bright side there were 24 of them on AH and the cheapest was about 7k gold.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    I've gotten close to 7 of them overall
    That's Blizz programming for you - I've gotten about 7 of the Void satchel trinket... I consider myself lucky to have broken out of their shit algorithm and gotten 1 mount.

I bought one from Ah for 10k. 10k is meh.