Deleted

Is he playing hide and seek?

Or what's the deal?

http://i.imgur.com/ECgKuIK.jpg

For those unaware of what I mean: the Horde recruiter for BGs is nowhere to be found, while there's a 13 minute queue time.

Deleted
    This is about the mercenary system right? So did you queue as horde? If so the reason is simple.

Deleted
    Yes, it is about the mercenary system. But no, I can't queue as Horde, that's what the thread is about. The NPC that lets people queue as Horde isn't there, even though there's a 13 minute queue time.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's not working good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    maybe 13 mins isn't that big of a difference to them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrasibion View Post
    Yes, it is about the mercenary system. But no, I can't queue as Horde, that's what the thread is about. The NPC that lets people queue as Horde isn't there, even though there's a 13 minute queue time.
    Other question, does he appear when the queue is shorter or longer, that's the whole point innit?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    Other question, does he appear when the queue is shorter or longer, that's the whole point innit?
    I haven't seen him yet, so I can't really tell. Queue times are usually between 10 and 15 minutes on my realm (Outland EU) and he hasn't appeared at all so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't seen him yet, so I can't really tell. Queue times are usually between 10 and 15 minutes on my realm (Outland EU) and he hasn't appeared at all so far.
    Same here, he is probably bugged, but Blizzard will say "Working as intended"
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Deleted
    He only appears when your faction has long queues, he's not there all the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Angry Comedian View Post
    He only appears when your faction has long queues, he's not there all the time.
    And how long is long? Because 13 minutes, in my opinion, is long enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or what's the deal?

http://i.imgur.com/ECgKuIK.jpg

For those unaware of what I mean: the Horde recruiter for BGs is nowhere to be found, while there's a 13 minute queue time.
    What I have been able to read, the Merc recruiter appears when Horde (or Alliance) has the majority number in the queue, but I think there's some invisible limiter. I don't think it has anything to do with time - 13 minutes isn't really much though.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    What I have been able to read, the Merc recruiter appears when Horde (or Alliance) has the majority number in the queue, but I think there's some invisible limiter. I don't think it has anything to do with time - 13 minutes isn't really much though.
    Besides the point, i had a 42 minute queu yesterday, horde recruiter wasn't there.

Trashran is instant and horde recruiter never disapears.