Deleted

Thumbs up REROLL GUILD - Hardcore Raiding Project but LAIDBACK

Hello my dear reader,

Now I know what you may think, wow really? Another reroll project, there are already like 10 out there. But this one has its aims and ambition towards a raiding schedule of 5 days a week on a hardcore level with a laidback atmosphere, you will get the opportunity to raid on Mythic Mode. Every other reroll project are either stopping at every expansion or only playing on a casual.

Interested? Keep on reading

ABOUT ME

I want to keep this short and simple since you’re mostly interested in what this guilds aim and ambition is all about, I think. I am 27 years old from Sweden and I am what you would call a WoW veteran, when the Alliance and Horde fought valiantly on the shores of Hillsbrad Foothills.

I have always been raiding on a semi-hardcore or hardcore level all the way from 15man UBRS to Hellfire Citadel. But now as many other players in this game, I suffer from what you would call “friends-quit-wow” symptom and I can’t find a guild I enjoy playing in, mostly because they have all already established a core player base and become a tight knit community.

So now, ask yourself this…Do you feel like you are the only one putting in the effort in your guild? Or do you want to be a part a guild from the VERY BEGINNING, take this opportunity and reroll with us.

WHAT IS THIS?

This is my idea to create a successful re-roll guild which will hopefully last for a long period of time if I manage to find likeminded people with the same goal and vision as me. And for the moment, this thread is mostly for seeing if there is a need and or desire for a high-end raiding guild. Recruiting members will come shortly after.

So if you are bored with the game, whether it be all your friends have quit the game or you are just not enjoying your time in your current guild I think this opportunity is for you. And if you have any serious previous raiding experience above LFR and Normal modes this guild will probably be for you.

THE GUILD

Ok, let's start nice and easy. The guild will be a HARDCORE 5-days a week RAIDING guild.

- What does that mean?

The guild will be raiding on a hardcore schedule but that doesn’t mean you will be yelled at and we won’t be having elitist in the guild with a foul mouth, we will have a hardcore schedule with a laidback atmosphere.

- Ok, that's sounds good, but what's the goal with this project?

We are striving to create a guild where you feel like you are playing with friends, because after all that is what we want to be doing, and we want to create a guild where you can find new people who you can call a GOOD and CLOSE friend, we want you to be able to just hang out on our voice com and have a chat like you do with your in-real life friends. You know how this will affect your performance during raids? BRILLIANT!

It is scientifically stated that when you are around a group of people you feel comfortable with and don't feel nervous and that you feel like you have something to prove, your performance is at a high level at all times.

Think for a moment when you have been in a completely new guild as a trial if you haven't felt nervous or something similar when raiding with strangers. And then think for a second when you have been playing with your friends...You feel a lot more confident around your friends, yes? Exactly!

SPECIFICS

These things will be up for a vote and discussion once our website is up and running, although we have already decided some things.
    * Faction – TBA
    * Server Type – PVE
    * Guild Size – 20 man
    * Raiding Times – Sunday to Thursday from 18:00 to 22:00
    * Age Restriction – 18 years of age
    * Heirlooms or RAF will not be accepted and if too many people are falling behind the leveling, leveling caps will be set.
    * Social spots in the guild will be accepted
    * Guild Name and Server – TBA
    * Death Knights will be allowed when the majority of our raiding players are level 55.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US

* Leader(s) with many years of leading experience in their backpack
    * A chance to find new friends within this game and maybe outside of it
    * A community that cares what you think and not only talk within the leaders
    * We give you the opportunity to decide what you will play and not just "what you have to play" in other reroll guilds because they are full on a certain class
    * Hardcore guild with a laidback atmosphere without elitist players
    * Competitions within the guild to receive amazing prizes
    * Get the chance to get those amazing looking CM Weapons with guild players and not PUG

WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE FROM YOU

* We don't expect you to have been raiding since vanilla but we require some raiding experience
    * Friendly attitude
    * Active before and during leveling
    * At least 18 years old
    * Knowledge/Skills - We want you to have some knowledge about wow and raiding in general and skills regarding your class
    * Dedication/Reliability - You are dedicated to this project, we want you to be active on the forums before the start and active in-game after the start. And we rely on you to stick with us even if things are going a bit slow.
    * Personal Traits - We want you to respect everyone in the guild and treat everyone the way you want to be treated.

RECRUITMENT STATUS

Since we are in an early stage of this recruitment we are basically looking for any class and spec.

HOW TO APPLY

At the moment I haven’t made a website, although there will be one if there is an interest in this project. But for now I am mostly keeping an eye on this thread to see if we get people into this project and there after I will create a website for applying

OTHER NOTES

I think I’ve covered everything I wanted, if there are any FAQ I will post them here with an answer. And thank you for reading this wall of text, and I hope you will tag along with this because it will be one heck of a guild!

- - - Updated - - -

I have had some people asking me for my contact information to get in contact with me, if you want to send a small introduction about yourself and show your interest you can email me at naytiri88(AT)gmail.com

Deleted
    We have gotten enough interested players in this project now to create a website for recruitment

You wanna join us? Apply at legionreroll(dot)enjin(dot)com