Thread: RBG rating

Deleted

RBG rating

Can anyone please help out here...

Got a rating of 1544 at the moment. obviously want to increase this as I prefer RBG to arena, but just cannot work out how the rating goes up. I literally get 10 pts for a win, -20 for a loss. Was getting about 190 rating from a win all the up to 1500, then suddenly +10-15 points.

My personal win/loss is I think about 70% win rate, so I shouldn't be playing at my MMR level yet, although generally the teams I'm playing with average MMR according to the screen is around 1500-1600.

What do I have to do to get more points for a win? Somehow sneak my way into a 2k+ group? Play ultra low CR groups? I just can't work it out other than win about 100 games in a row to get reasonable rating, but the chance of this happening is nil.

Any help appreciated.

You will need "better" Teams with a higher MMR to raise your rating. Generally: If the team MMR is higher than your rating, you will get more points for a win and lose less points for a lose. If you always play in teams with 1500-1600 and the team doesn't manage to raise its MMR you will not raise your personal rating.
    The team MMR you will see only in the BG if you open the summary.
    To be more exact: The team MMR will be determined of the average of the personal MMR of each team member. One example:

Your rating is 1500, but your personal MMR is 1800(hidden - you don't see it). Your team is playing on 1400 MMR. If you win, you will get more than the other team member. Because your MMR is very high. But your MMR won't raise very much. Now if you lose, you will also lose low personal rating, BUT you MMR will drop drastically. So the next time you lose, you will lose more rating and after playing a while in that team your MMR is adapted. Thats why you need teams with high MMR I hope that helps a bit.