Thread: Changing Skills

Stood in the Fire LegendaryDude's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Changing Skills

Ok, so now that it's free to play, i decided to give it a spin, and it seems pretty cool. But how the hell do i change my skill? I get that equipping a different weapon will change the skills that are available to me, but how do i move a skill from button 2 to button 1, for example? I've been trying for the last 20 minutes to get it to work, with every modifier button i could think off.

PS: Also, is there no voiced dialogue in the english version? I had it on german in the beginning, and the dialogue had voice acting, and ever since i turned it to english, the voice acting is gone.

You just have to rebind the keys you can't physically move them on the bars (as far as I know).

English version has voicework. Maybe they don't have the English voices bundled with the German version.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know about skills, as I assume you simply tried "flipping" the binds in the game's keybinding menu, which is the one and only way I can think of.

I haven't played in months (suddenly it started crashing to desktop for me, without me updating any drivers or fiddling with settings in any way), but I THINK it should be fully voice acted in English as well.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Stood in the Fire LegendaryDude's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    You just have to rebind the keys you can't physically move them on the bars (as far as I know).

English version has voicework. Maybe they don't have the English voices bundled with the German version.
    That is... unbelievably retarded. But thanks for the fast reply.

10+ Year Old Account
    It should be possible, yet i can see the logic behind the 1-5 prioritization due to the cooldown attached to the spells (1 being always the autoattack), yet some classes like thief should be able to rebind it. Why not
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

I think the skill bar changes so often it'd be really confusing. Would it keep a separate setting for every weapon and satchel?
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.