Weird sim result for fury

I have 3 715 2h weapons. 2 from Fel lord and 1 from tyrant. I also have WF heroic class trinket.

When I sim the 2 715 fel lord weapons against 1 715 fel lord weapon and 1 715 tyrant weapon, the fellord/tyrant weapons beat out the 2 fel lord ones.

You would think the tyrant one because of the haste would be not as good because I get all the haste I need from WF heroic class trinket.

Anyone find this odd?

- - - Updated - - -

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Synergiy/advanced

My armory

Quote Originally Posted by jarbulldog View Post
    Anyone find this odd?
    No, haste is more valuable once you have a bunch of it. Part of the reason why haste has been so bad for Fury in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Demon View Post
    Twirling will definetly ruin immersion.

With trinket up, I'm at 37.18% haste

Quote Originally Posted by Vonconrad View Post
    No, haste is more valuable once you have a bunch of it. Part of the reason why haste has been so bad for Fury in the past.

Is there a cap to how much haste you should have with the trinket? Also does your rotation change from Bloodthirst > 1 gcd > 2 wild strike to bloodthirst > 1 gcd > 1 wildstrike at a certain haste break point?

I am not sure would like some to weigh in.

It does make my 3.6 weapons 2.62 and bt at 3.28 cd

Haste breakpoints revolve around the cd of bloodthirst relative to enrage because WS is unaffected by haste and will always have the .75 sec gcd on it regardless. If you have the trinket, haste may sim as your most valuable stat but mastery or crit may pull ahead once you get even a little bit more. You'll want to run a reforge plot to know the whole story exactly.

That being said, I'd recommend gemming/enchanting mastery as it will always be one of the most valuable stats regardless of how much of the others you have (barring really low crit), and gemming/enchanting haste only to have to possibly change all those enchants once you replace even one item isn't worth the small gain you might get from it imo.

TL;DR Go for crit until you're comfortable, then go for mastery assuming you have WBR
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Demon View Post
    Twirling will definetly ruin immersion.