Few Questions from New Player ^^

Hello people, I'm leveling my warrior with my friend, we are raf and we are almost 90. I'm playing tank atm for fast dungeons and its so much fun but i can't play tank at level 100 cuz i have no potential for that. I'll switch to dps but i need to ask some questions about warrior.

1- If i choose gladiator stance, can i join dungeons/raids as dps? Or gladiator stance just a tank stance?

2- If i can go dps with gladiator stance, should i equip crit/mastery/haste etc bonuses items instead bonus armor/parry/dodge etc ?

3- When i should switch to furry? (Req Ilvl or right after i hit 100?) and should i use arms spec sometimes? Looks bad spec but dunno so i wanted to ask.

I'm pretty sure these questions asked many times, im so sorry for asking them but if you guys help, ill be so happy ^^

1. Yes, just queue as DPS.

2. Bonus Armor is still your best stat for DPS as Gladiator. Parry/Dodge no longer exist as stats.

3. Whenever you want really. Unless you start to do real competitive, organized raiding, play whatever you enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiecik View Post
    3- When i should switch to furry?
    Please don't EVER go Furry, you'll regret everything.

Jokes aside, I'd agree with Archimtiros, play whatever you find enjoyable. Even in endgame raiding now there's more or less a preference in what you enjoy playing on bosses, some people like the RNG of Fury (Whoever would enjoy this), while some people like.. the.. RNG of Arms.

Well, pick your poison, really.