Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Timewalking is one of the very few features that is really good for the game. It will live throught every future expansion! and i actually enjoy the challenge. If your tank dies, you might actually die too! mobs hit hard!

Eventually we all will get all the rewards... im glad its not instant.

"No big update is planned for the Moonkin model, maybe some small tweaks." YOU WOT M8 ?! that has to be trolyl answer ... i refuse to believe everyone again will get new model except boomkins

10+ Year Old Account
    "Players can still only equip three profession crafted items."

Okay, Blizzard is still not learning. Yay -_-
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

10+ Year Old Account
    "Dungeons will absolutely be relevant again."

hahahahaha....tell us another one Blizz. After two expansions where they told us they not ignore them and did JUST THAT, nothing they say is credible. Shut up and ship, Blizzard.

Hooray. Most specs are being overhauled. Great. So now I can switch my mains again!

Can we please stop fucking changing the wheel every expansion? Hunters didnt need focus, Spriests dont need insanity.

At least multistrike is being removed. It should have never been a teriary stat anyways.

Poor boomies. The red headed stepchild

That line about the backpack was the most exciting part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlords was not a filler expansion
    Sounds legit

Deleted

nooooo :'(

10+ Year Old Account
    "Warlords was not a filler expansion"

:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S :S:S:S

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    Hooray. Most specs are being overhauled. Great. So now I can switch my mains again!

Can we please stop fucking changing the wheel every expansion? Hunters didnt need focus, Spriests dont need insanity.

At least multistrike is being removed. It should have never been a teriary stat anyways.

Poor boomies. The red headed stepchild
    True dat, as a shadow priest i've been flung from mana battery to healbot to dot spammer to mind spike nuker >.<

And again, no tabard tab ...

The sewer class hall for Rogues looks great, not really like a sewer at all. It will have treasure chests.

Can we have big bronze poo in middle of our great class hall?

Can someone please tell me how NOT adding gnome hunters makes sense? Nothing would make more sense than a gnome hunter imo

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    I finished the holiday meta the earliest time it was possible to - Brewfest 2009. Once achievements were put into the game I looked through them and saw immediately that the holiday stuff was something I wanted to do. Actually, the earliest may have possibly been Midsummer 2009, but I can't remember if achievements were introduced at the very end of Brewfest 2008 or after it. Because if it was after it, then it would not have been possible at Midsummer 2009.

I had it end of april 2009.

Finished What a Long strange trip a few years ago, the great thing about it was that it awarded a 310 flyer at the time . Managed to cheap out on my main and never had to buy the 310% speed flying . Oh.. they are removing multistrike? That was short lived.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post

Okay, Blizzard is still not learning. Yay -_-
    Yeah, I'd rather spend gold too to get gear instead of play the other parts of the game and supplement other parts of my gear or min/max with crafted pieces. I wish they would passively let us play.

Deleted
    I agree with not updating moonkin form, if you play a silly spec you should look like it.
    Other than that, it's pretty sad to finally get some new info and the only thing that's close to "hype" worthy is the possibility of a backpack update. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliazer681 View Post
    In this thread: bitchy people finding new things to bitch about.

"There aren't any rewards to keep me logging in!"
    "THESE REWARDS TAKE TOO LONG TO GET"

Fuck you people, seriously. Reading these comment threads as a person with an IQ over 74 literally causes brain bleeding, because you stupid fucking children flipflop on everything.
    Literally?? Really??? Another moron that doesn't know what the word means haha

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    I actually liked Multistrike way more than Versatility.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aezral View Post
    Yeah, I'd rather spend gold too to get gear instead of play the other parts of the game and supplement other parts of my gear or min/max with crafted pieces. I wish they would passively let us play.
    Your sarcasm is misplaced. :P
    If only they could actually implement - gasp! - profession quests involving dungeons and materials gathering! You know, so you do not pigeonhole everyone into raids? Crazy idea, I know, since we have EQ neckbeards running the show.

Of course, in the current state of professions, letting people wear more than 3 crafted pieces would not be very useful.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

10+ Year Old Account
    While I understand Multistrike has some issues; being too similar to crit; stacking with crit potentially causing crazy rng burst; etc...

I will miss casting Chaos Bolt and watching a whole bunch of baby Chaos Bolts following it, like a pod of demon orcas.

RIP Multistrike.