Deleted

Can I play Season without RoS Expansion? What are the disadvantages?

Dear all,

can I take part in Season 4 if I only have the Original D3? I have not really been bothered to buy RoS especially considering how expensive it is. Can I play Season without RoS as well?

Are there any gameplay aspects that I will miss if I play Season 4 without RoS? Would anyone have a disadvantage without RoS?

Thanks a lot
    Ploon

No, you need ROS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ploon View Post
    Are there any gameplay aspects that I will miss if I play Season 4 without RoS? Would anyone have a disadvantage without RoS?
    Well you will have the disatvatnage of being level 60. So you will miss about 99,99% of the game

"Can I play expansion content without having the expansion?"

The answer to your question, is "no".
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

It's going for about $25 on Amazon, not that expensive if you ask me.

No, you can't. RoS can be bought cheaper from resellers or look around if any game shop is doing some discounts, now it's not that expensive.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I just bought a sealed, brand new RoS collector's edition (art book, behind the scenes DVD, etc) from Gamestop for $36.