Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure how they are lies but I will say...
    There won't be specific item art for each race and class, as Artifact weapon art is the priority.
    I'm really confused by this statement. What exactly are they saying here? That raid gear is going to look bland because they are focusing on Artifact Weapon alternate skins too much?

The Park in Stormwind won't be repaired yet.
    This is just getting to be lazy now coming up to the third expansion that it hasn't been addressed and where stormwind will be a relevant area again. Seriously, instead of Facebook or Snapchat integration set those unpaid interns up with fleshing out some new park designs. Would be time better spent.

If the new transmog system is account wide, the item must be usable by the class trying to use it.
    Also love the fact they still can't settle on their new transmog system but have been advertising it for Legion anyway.

Multistrike is being removed and other secondary stats will have changes as well.
    Players can still only equip three profession crafted items.
    And of course the new stat that had the most usefulness is being gotten rid of and they had to stick with that dumbass limitation. It's not like people will be able to get full crafted gear before Heroic Dungeon/Raid sets will invalidate it so why have it in the first place?

The backpack might be updated.
    So were they lying when they said the backpack was too deeply integrated into WoW's systems that it would literally destroy game mechanics if the original code was even looked at? Talk about false drama so they could delay improving a feature.

Warlords was not a filler expansion and built some things that will be used going forward.
    Yeah, right.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Deleted
    I don't see how any lies were told or any content cut.

The only one of the things you listed i'd be possibly concerned about is the fact that artifact weapon art is the priority and no specific item art for each race and class.

What the actual fuck? lol Seriously?

Wouldn't have to have been promised first, and then not delivered on, for it to be cut content?

Seems like the OP is just upset that something he wanted wasn't coming. I'm pissed the Park isn't getting fixed either, but they never said it was in Legion. So that isn't cut content.

Come on people, we really need to start using terminology and phrases correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Not sure how they are lies but I will say...

I'm really confused by this statement. What exactly are they saying here? That raid gear is going to look bland because they are focusing on Artifact Weapon alternate skins too much?

This is just getting to be lazy now coming up to the third expansion that it hasn't been addressed and where stormwind will be a relevant area again. Seriously, instead of Facebook or Snapchat integration set those unpaid interns up with fleshing out some new park designs. Would be time better spent.

Also love the fact they still can't settle on their new transmog system but have been advertising it for Legion anyway.

And of course the new stat that had the most usefulness is being gotten rid of and they had to stick with that dumbass limitation. It's not like people will be able to get full crafted gear before Heroic Dungeon/Raid sets will invalidate it so why have it in the first place?

So were they lying when they said the backpack was too deeply integrated into WoW's systems that it would literally destroy game mechanics if the original code was even looked at? Talk about false drama so they could delay improving a feature.

Yeah, right.
    or maybe they figured out how to update the backpack without messing things up.
    geez
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Making a thread this shitty should be ban-able.

Because those things are very small and minor and not many people give a shit about them and there's more important things to worry about?

Quote Originally Posted by christehchris View Post
    Very basic things that were either promised or highly requested.
    Highly Requested doesn't mean shit. There's a huge fucking difference between you wanting something and blizzard "promising" you something.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it was referring to making gear for specific race-class combinations, e.g. tauren paladins having different sets from human paladins, etc. I expect tier sets to continue as usual.

Well seems like Moonkin will have a new model.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lovely thread. I really enjoy seeing how logical the playerbase is when it comes to "promises" and also, the definition of "content".
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    or maybe they figured out how to update the backpack without messing things up.
    geez
    I highly doubt that they just figured out for Legion how to update the backpack but rather have known for quite a while now how to do it. Instead however they had opted to take the path of least resistance and just add in new bags with slightly different icons and more slots and bsing about the magnitude of such a task as it takes less effort than modifying the original code.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

I am vastly relieved that most people in this thread were able to realize that the content of the OP was nonsense.

Wish everyone would calm down. Never mind, that's unrealistic. I wish that more people cared about gameplay rather than whether or not each class/race combo gets its very own special unicorn armor set. Fuck... still unrealistic.

I'm just going to quit and go outside.

I highly doubt that they just figured out for Legion how to update the backpack but rather have known for quite a while now how to do it. Instead however they had opted to take the path of least resistance and just add in new bags with slightly different icons and more slots and bsing about the magnitude of such a task as it takes less effort than modifying the original code.
    they have been working on a way to do it for years without messing crap up.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    They talked about this ages and ages ago. They could have done it before, but it would take up development time that they would rather spend on new features rather than something most people won't even notice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by christehchris View Post
    Come on.. how is this acceptable. Very basic things that were either promised or highly requested. The devs are shitting down the throat of their long time fans.

Still no ONE HUNDRED PERCENT confirmation that Thal'dranath. Just one "I think" tweet.

What the hell? If Legion isn't perfect, I'm joining the "Legions" of players moving to FFXIV and GWII. This isn't acceptable at all and when development quality from 2007 was better than 2015 I have begun to lose faith in the industry as a whole.
    Do you seriously, seriously, think that it would be doable to make 110 different legendary weapons and still make them ALL feel cool and meaningful?
    They never ever stated that they'd make a legendary for each race+each class. It's not cut content when it was never bloody planned to begin with.

Deleted
    They are already working on the next expansion after Legion and that's not even a joke.

These are the times I feel sorry for the devs. They share info and someway it'll get turned around in the worse way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously what the fuck is wrong with people? Are you like 6 years old? ''Promised'' What is this a trip to the Mall?. Seems to me like the lier here is OP.

Shit like this is why they can't even fucking throw an idea or a maybe out there anymore. I sometimes wonder if half of you are adults.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of those aren't promised or even cut content. Now you know why we barely get any information. TO PREVENT SHIT LIKE THIS. *Facepalm* You are acting like a child.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi