Hello there everybody! PraizRNGeezus is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that's progressing through Heroic HFC and are currently 8/13. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11 PM CST, and we're looking to refill our ranks with some new faces and core raiders, finish up Heroic HFC, go into Legion with a strong and familiar core, and maybe, just maybe, make a push into Mythic at some point.

Right now we're pretty much recruiting just about any class/spec combo though some classes and specs like Marksmen Hunters, Feral Druids, Mistweaver Monks, and Restoration Shamans are of the highest priority for us! As I said before though, all are welcome to come and try out (even Gladiator Warriors if you're daring).

Quite a few of our members have had to quit due to IRL situations or simply because they've lost interest in the game since the Legion announcement, so that's slowed our progression up quite a bit in the grand scheme of things, which is also why now more than ever we'd love for anyone who's willing and able to come and check us out!

If you're interested you can message me or one of the other members of the guild!

Me (SirMajalor#1152) - Average Joe Hunter
Powshock (Powshock#1687) - DPS Officer
Zintana (Zintana#1874) - Healing Officer
Barzug (Seam#1452) - Tank (and also and Officer)