Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Holy, Resto and Frost specs are the only ones in need of renaming. There are no other duplicate names, therefore the others stand no chance of getting renamed.

Tidecaller Shaman
    Illumination Paladin
    Restoration Druid
    Frost Mage
    Cryomancer DK
    Holy Priest
    Its mindboggling odd to me that you decided to call the mage frost and the DK a cryomancer, when the DK still has physical strikes, but the mage solely manipulates frost

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Holy, Resto and Frost specs are the only ones in need of renaming. There are no other duplicate names, therefore the others stand no chance of getting renamed.

Tidecaller Shaman
    Illumination Paladin
    Restoration Druid
    Frost Mage
    Cryomancer DK
    Holy Priest
    Protection says hello and wishes for you to remember it.

Deleted
    I'd like shadow priest renamed neuromancer because of all the mind-based tricks they use. Shadow priest is also too close to warlock and maybe demon hunter.

Deleted
    many of you are thinking a little too forward about the names, generally i believe the names will only go to the specs which essentially have little room for creativity, a prime example of this would be a frost death knight, how do they build upon this without stepping on the toes of a frost mage? especially when the frost deathknight will likely become a more spectral/soul based and thus opening up a whole bunch of paths for new abilities.

paladins will not need any changes for example as their specs make full sense and warriors will likely change prot into gladiator.

Deleted
    You are probably right, but it's fun to speculate :P