New boomie form woo!

too bad its the same model with slightly more detail. u guys are incredibly stupid if u think them saying a high res model was a new form. someone do me a favor and show a picture of the new high res cat form they made for legion. its right b4 they show the fangs of the father feral weapon. thats what ur getting the same model that doesn't look any different. just hope u know this so please don't get excited about it. Also don't act like they promised you anything.\

Nobody thinks it's gonna be a new model, and frankly, most Moonkin players probably don't actually want a different model, but an updated version of the current one, simply because it's the only playable model in the game that looks totally obsolete compared to the updated races, the more detailed Goblins, Worgen and Pandaren and the updated cat and bear forms. But calling everyone stupid is a cool way to open a post, glad you got that covered.

that's what all the new druid forms are, dude. just high rez forms of the old form.

that's a good thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's always a mistake to insinuate stupidity of fellow members of this community. I'm glad that there'll be an update to the model.

I don't want a new form. I want a high rez version of the classic one I've grown to love. I mean... I thought this was a given?
    Religion isn't the absence of reason. It's merely the presence of faith.
    Heroes of the Storm : all day erryday

10+ Year Old Account
    There are other threads discussing this.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."