Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Rexxar - Ranged Warrior - Warcraft Hero

Behold! HotS finally has it's own version of Pkm Trainer as a hero! Also, the first ever ranged warrior!

15+ Year Old Account
    Truth be told, he looks pretty boring to me. I might give him a shot when his free week eventually rolls around, but he doesn't interest me at all.

Why did they bastardized his face so much, his lower jaw is just... so damn wide. Even looking at Hearthstone, you would think they would used that as a basis for him.

They didn't even draw fur around his hat, which is suppose to be an animal skin. Not this Batman mask.

Their is going to be a Batman skin spoof somewhere down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurkuris View Post
    Why did they bastardized his face so much, his lower jaw is just... so damn wide. Even looking at Hearthstone, you would think they would used that as a basis for him.

They didn't even draw fur around his hat, which is suppose to be an animal skin. Not this Batman mask.

Character designs change as the creator's reimagine the character. His old costume is... what? 12+ years old? The could have thought of improvements to him since then. I personally like the new touches.

He doesn't look interesting to me. I got monk and Leoric as soon as they were out, I'll wait till free week to try him though.

Can't wait, quite an unconventional Warrior!

Quote Originally Posted by Shurkuris View Post

I dunno those WCIII jaws were pretty huge.

Anyway he's supposed to be half Ogre. Always thought he looked like a quarter personally :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

What happens if Misha dies? Does she stay dead until you die and res... or does she have a res timer of her own?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Straamibuu View Post
    What happens if Misha dies? Does she stay dead until you die and res... or does she have a res timer of her own?
    5-10s respawn timer early-mid game, 20-30 late game.

Yeah he looks incredibly boring, don't think I'll play him even when he's free.

Misha counts as 0.25 deaths, Rexxar himself as 0.75. However, Misha also dies when he dies, so in total he still counts as 1.

More interestingly, Misha counts fully as a hero so she can even cap merc camps. Considering this, she might also be able to get hatted by Abathur.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure... The playstyle doesn't REALLY appeal, but I own every other warrior (and the one after this, Artanis looks like a must have), so my OCD will freak out if he's the only warrior I DON'T own. Might wait till he's 10k and pick him up for gold
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    ranged warrior or melee hunter?

Deleted
    Boooooooooooring!

While his skills do look boring, I have a feeling the real draw will be managing Misha properly.

Deleted
    why did they make him ranged? hes never been ranged :\

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    why did they make him ranged? hes never been ranged :\
    He was ranged in TFT when attacking air units. Threw his axes at them, as he will do in this game.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Unleash the BOARS!

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    He was ranged in TFT when attacking air units. Threw his axes at them, as he will do in this game.
    ^this, but even still, he was melee the rest of the time, so its still a little weird...

but we get melee hunters in wow so we dont need him to be melee as a reason anymore :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Which was 100% a gameplay thing. They didn't want him to be useless against air units in the campaign that featured no units other than the heroes & summons.

I realize that a melee Rexxar would probably be more "lore correct", but think about it. A ranged warrior. It's brilliant.