Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    My mom has a shih'tzhu. Along with a jack russel, two german shepherds, and a small mixed breed she found on the side of the road. Shih'tzhus think they're bigger then they really are, and benefit from separate food bowls :P Also... getting them fixed since they're both 1 year might solve your problem entirely. At that age, male dogs tend to start going through puberty. And they start testing boundaries.

My parents are going to give their shih'tzhu to us this coming December. I have no idea why... I have a feeling their newest addition (the small mixed dog) and him don't get a long very well. It's strange because he gets along with EVERYTHING.

tell them is is ok to get married. it seems to work for the rest of the country.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    well your first mistake was not getting them neutered. you are REQUIRED to have them get neutered.
    second mistake is not buying two bowls. if you can't afford to buy two seperate dog bowls....why are you owning dogs?
    this leads to my third question. have you made sure they are properly vaccinated for rabies and all that stuff?
    if you said no to any of these and cannot afford to do so i suggest rethinking adopting the dogs since this is all basic stuff that's required if you want to own a dog unless you like risking lawsuits and fines because little timmy got bitten by the dog and died of rabies.
    please tell me your not one of "those" owners who just let their dogs free roam and don't get shots or anything and is constantly getting in trouble with the neighbors over their dogs because that's the impression your giving. THOSE ARE THE WORST KIND OF DOG OWNERS.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.