Deleted

Question Any guilds looking for a home?

I am the Clan Leader of Cerberus Assault. We are a multi game community looking to expand to more games. We currently have a bid League and Archeage section and are now looking for a wow guild to join us.

What we can offer is a Community that:
    - Has a stable and mature staff. I myself are 27 years old and primarily a League player. You as a guild could basically focus on wow while I myself take care of the website, ts and much more.
    -A nice and clean website. At the moment we have the advanced plan on the website but the plan is to upgrade it later if the community grows big enough for it.
    - A teamspeak server with 100 slots atm, were you will get your own section with all you need.
    - A nice and fast growing community, only the sky is the limit! =)

Any of this sounds interesting? Wanna talk more, have any questions or just wanna say hi? Then get on our website, send me a message and I will get back to you. I am going away on holiday and might not be able to respond on any messages until the 15th. But message me and I'll get back to you as fast as I can.

Since the site has stupid rules I cant post any links... but just google Cerberus Assault Enjin and you will find us. =)

//CA Aniqua

Deleted
    Just putting this up again. =P