Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Worldwide epidemic that no one talks about...

This is a epidemic that needs to be brought up more in today's world. No more should the human male have to endure the hardships of wiping another mans urine clean off a public restrooms stall. This injustice must end now!

No but for real why do guys piss all over the seats in stalls? Why not use the dam urinal? I see this happen all the time and my question is why? Are you that insecure to use a urinal? Are you really that ignorant/disrespectful, you do know someone has to clean this up right?

Anyway, what's your thoughts MMO-Champion?

On a side note: Do you lift the seat or nah? Just curious.

Adjust your schedule so you aren't going #2 in a public restroom, they tend to have a very disturbing idea of what toilet paper should look like.

Nah to lifting, depending on my mood ill piss all over the seat, back part of the toilet, on top of the urinal and watch it flow back into the bowl... like i said, it really just depends on my mood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dymonic View Post
    Fighting against a warlock is about being under a constant barrage of smaller spells that chip away at your health. During the fight you would constantly be trying to do enough damage to the warlock to kill him before his spells build to critical mass, killing you. Warlocks prefer a very blatant display of their power. Walking around with their minions, or having their spells scorch the very earth they are battling upon

Learn to squat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had to use a portapotty while tailgating yesterday. Compared to Going in the jungle and peeing there, it was fine.

Deal with it ya weenies! Piss is just piss. Poop is understandable though...

Tbh I'm to fat to squat

I, too, see A LOT of people go to piss in the stalls instead of in the urinal. For some reason, I ESPECIALLY see Asian guys do this. Like, 9 times out of 10 if I see someone do it, he's Asian. Maybe it's a cultural thing? Or, maybe I just go to a university that has a lot of Asians...

Deleted
    I hate it when I have men over, someone always misses when they stand up peeing. Always. Not to mention some who don't put the seat down after using it, especially bad at nights.

You don't even know bad.

Try a line of porters (i'm talking 30-40) out at the field range that haven't been emptied in what seems weeks, full of MRE shits, all baking in the sun all day.

i dont think its just the men that makes a mess, i think women tries to hover-pee at public restrooms and makes even a bigger mess.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you dont use toilet paper to wipe off a seat before using a public bathroom you are an idiot.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verreck View Post
    This is a epidemic that needs to be brought up more in today's world. No more should the human male have to endure the hardships of wiping another mans urine clean off a public restrooms stall. This injustice must end now!

No but for real why do guys piss all over the seats in stalls? Why not use the dam urinal? I see this happen all the time and my question is why? Are you that insecure to use a urinal? Are you really that ignorant/disrespectful, you do know someone has to clean this up right?

Anyway, what's your thoughts MMO-Champion?

On a side note: Do you lift the seat or nah? Just curious.
    First I have to ask if you're a male, because asking about "missing the target" would indicate that you aren't. When you have held it for long time and finally get to relief yourself, the pressure at what the piss is shooting out isn't a small matter. Turbulent flow if you want get technical. That aside, yea some guys have the "shy piss problem" and use the stalls.
    As for general mess, most ppl drop their care-o-meter to zero when they know they don't have to clean after. Common behaviour really, believe it or not. Just that many won't admit it. And final tidbit, female toilets are whole lot messier than male toilets, ask any cleaner.
    About seat, nope don't lift it but then again I'm fine using urinal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whenever I see urine on a toilet see, I get FURIOUS because I know I'm going to have to lick it clean! Mmm!

Interesting. I thought men pee in the urinals? But even assuming a man chooses to ignore the urinal (which seems ideal so I don't understand why they would avoid it) don't they have the little seat cutouts just for them?

I never lived with anyone that leaves the seat up or urinates on the seat. Sounds super gross. How could they miss? Are they not experts/sharpshooters? I don't understand.

What's even worse is walking into a public john and some idiot has made a bird's nest of toilet paper on the seat so his skin doesn't have to make contact.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    I hate it when I have men over, someone always misses when they stand up peeing. Always. Not to mention some who don't put the seat down after using it, especially bad at nights.
    I could see if it was your house. I do however like how the people I live with do it. We put the entire seat including lid down when done. That way no matter what everyone has to always lift a seat.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    What's even worse is walking into a public john and some idiot has made a bird's nest of toilet paper on the seat so his skin doesn't have to make contact.
    Women do this a lot. I don't really care what people do to prevent touching toilet seats but if they leave the toilet paper there for the next asshole to deal with then that annoys me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    O.M.G. So much this! Even worse are the cunts that do that (despite the seat being clean) and then don't even wash their hands or only do the 2 second sprinkle alibi wash..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Had to use a portapotty while tailgating yesterday. Compared to Going in the jungle and peeing there, it was fine.

Deal with it ya weenies! Piss is just piss. Poop is understandable though...
    Clean the toilet when YOu are done. :3
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I always sit down to pee. Got sick of wiping up the seat and floor every damn time I'd try standing (I'm a guy, but my piss rarely goes in an accurate stream).