Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    When you are behind on gear, missing achievements and don't have the legendary ring it's pretty hard to step into a raiding guild and actually seeing some action right now.

On top of that, the number of active raiding guilds seems to be decreasing and recruitment for anything below Mythic also seems to have dried up.

So is this really a bad time to get back into the game and wanting to PvE? I don't want to only be able to run LFR untill Legion drops
    Ever since this exansion I have always done better in pug raids than with actual guild runs, however I do try to get into semi guild runs as they do help (generally).
    Gear wise its not an issue, you can use PVP gear in PVE initially and thats already high enough iLvL to start off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deiae View Post
    That had nothing to do with skill - it only showed whether you were the raidleader's favored child.

What's the name of that fallacy.. Probably a Strawman argument again. Your raid leader may have had a favored child.

We gave the staff to a mage that did consistently higher DPS at first.

Nobody complained apart from the 2nd.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    You do not know pain until you mained an Elemental Shaman in Cata, ended up 7th on the list for DTR in your Heroic 25M guild which conveniently broke up the week you started collecting then being forced to spend the next 6 months collecting quest items from PuG'd normal 10M.

I did it, though!

It's teamwork. If your team had a problem assigning work it's their mistake. Other guilds did not have drama.

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    Other guilds did not have drama.
    Well ok, if you say so honey.

Your perception is as limited as his or mine. Anyway, this discussion is getting off track.
    Last edited by Deiae; 2015-11-06 at 11:27 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deiae View Post
    Your perception is as limited as mine.

Blatantly limited is to put every single raid leader in the same box of
    it only showed whether you were the raidleader's favored child.

Not limited is to tell you there are both sides on it.