Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    I would put a bullet to my brain. Because that is a nicer way to go than dying of diabetic ketoacidosis.All major organs shutting down. As far as i am concearned. There is no insulin in Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Since I didn't give much a serious answer before, I think I would joyfully hang around between Mulgore, the Barrens and Stonetalon. I have a soft spot for untamed, open wilderness (with a visible sky and spectacular dawns/sunsets and this is why I don't like Ashenvale and most of Night Elf lands) communicating a peaceful sensation yet having a savage soul within. I would have added the Thousand Needles too, but the Cataclysm completely ruined that place (and partially ruined the Barrens too, I really loved both places pre-Cata).
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Under a bridge, some ware in the Badlands.
    Under a bridge, some ware in the badlands.
    Quote Originally Posted by pokcmvmxckm View Post
    Sylvanas has returned from the Maw her work complete. She has decided to live as a stay at home Mom with Nathanos at Windrunner Tower in the Ghostlands. Note; she is not a Mother, and Nathanos is a rock with a smiley face drawn in sharpie. Many people are concerned about her current mental health.

thunderbluff i always really liked the setting of it
    or darnassus

Valley of the Four Winds. Best place to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Apom View Post
    I would be a shaved-head human with a beard running my own armor tailoring business in Redride Mountains, headquartered at Three Corners.
    From there I would send supplies to Stormwind, Darkshire, Booty Bay and even do some smuggling with those orcs to the north and east!
    I always loved Redridge Mountain from before Cata, I can't go to the new Redridge Mountain it brings too many tears

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    I'd just hang out in pandaria ofcourse. Oh and OP i got a link for you http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
    I find that link highly biased...

Deleted
    Hmm.. I'd probably live in Eversong Woods, nice place to live and reminds me of my days in TBC roleplaying there with a bunch of friends.
    Last edited by mmoc147aee25cf; 2015-09-11 at 01:18 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Silver moon because Blood elfs are smoking hot

Peak of Serenity, whipping all comers, as a Tauren Monk(hardest kicks in the game)

Dalaran, probably staying at the inn. The scenery always changes and things always seem to be poppin'.

Id say winterspring because who doesnt wanna live in a snow filled place with a pink gloom.

The calmness would be amazing, also no heat...

And ashenvale aint to far away

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I'd graze the plains of Mulgore. /moo ma'fuckaz.

- - - Updated - - -

That annoying year round winter would be a bother.
    That's only a problem for people who decided to be losers. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!