Thread: Cake Recipes.

10+ Year Old Account

Cake Recipes.

I wanted to bake a cake and want suggestions

http://allrecipes.com/recipes/276/desserts/cakes/

heres a list of what I am lookin at.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course, you have to make the Giant Ding Dong Cake.

Deleted
    why not try to make a cream pie instead?

I personally love the Boo cake.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted

My sister and I made a lewd chocolate cake for our older sister a few months back. We poured it into a penis mold and used white frosting at the tip. It was incredible (delicious!) and hilarious.

180 grams sifted self-raising flour
    180 grams butter (non-salted)
    180 grams caster (white) sugar
    3 large eggs.

Just mix it all together, and bake in a 170°C oven for 25 minutes. It works every time.

Makes two cakes in 20cm tins, layer them together with jam and pastry cream (Crème Pátissière, also known as "cold custard") or whipped cream, dust with icing sugar.
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2015-09-07 at 10:11 PM.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellowcake

The ore is first crushed to a fine powder by passing raw uranium ore through crushers and grinders to produce "pulped" ore. This is further processed with concentrated acid, alkaline, or peroxide solutions to leach out the uranium. Yellowcake is what remains after drying and filtering. The yellowcake produced by most modern mills is actually brown or black, not yellow; the name comes from the color and texture of the concentrates produced by early mining operations.[1]

Initially, the compounds formed in yellowcakes were not identified; in 1970, the U.S. Bureau of Mines still referred to yellowcakes as the final precipitate formed in the milling process and considered it to be ammonium diuranate or sodium diuranate. The compositions were variable and depended upon the leachant and subsequent precipitating conditions. Among the compounds identified in yellowcakes include: uranyl hydroxide, uranyl sulfate, sodium para-uranate, and uranyl peroxide, along with various uranium oxides. Modern yellowcake typically contains 70% to 90% triuranium octoxide (U3O8) by weight. Other oxides such as uranium dioxide (UO2) and uranium trioxide (UO3) exist.[2]

Yellowcake is produced by all countries in which uranium ore is mined.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a gamer, I would feel terrible were I to not suggest a cake comprised chiefly of rhubarb and sediment shaped sediment.