Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    4 shipyards, not a single heirloom, BMAH or pet mission. At least I got the mount (twice).

Quote Originally Posted by Deztru View Post
    I would roll a lottery ticket if I were you, been doing them constantly on 2 characters and haven't even seen one.
    Got 3 L3 shipyards now, 5 more L1-2, have seen a handful of Left Sharks, 2 BMAH, 1 mount (which failed at 96%), and ... well that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    I guess just spam random missions untill you get a thousand if you want the acheivement?
    Thats what im doing.... But i constantly run out of oil cuz i just dont want to Tanaan anymore...
    Get Oil Rig (revered Vol'jin Headhunters rep on horde side), assign 2x blood elf ships to it --> 400 oil every 4.5 hours = you'll never worry about oil again.

Quote Originally Posted by Plasmaxyz View Post
    Iv'e been sending out shipyard missions more or less every day since it came out. No heirloom rings yet... I got the trinket though at least..
    I was beginning to wonder if I was ever going to get any ring heirloom from the shipyards.... then I got all 3, back to back over the last week n a half.

Now Im done cept to use for gold missions on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've finished the leg ring on my main and 10 alts, currently running only on my main so i can get the last ring and the mount and complete 9 more zone buff missions for the captain title.

Deleted
    Mythic missions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Mythic missions.
    What are these?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    What are these?
    I think he means mythic raid caches.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

10+ Year Old Account
    The gold missions are okay if you have dwarven/Goblin(I guess) crew.

Other than that? Nothing
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    The gold missions are okay if you have dwarven/Goblin(I guess) crew.

Other than that? Nothing

Or if you have multiple garrisons... 500g reward for one garrison ship missions seems not like alot but multiply that by 10 or more garrisons and it adds up fast per day.

I just use mine for the gold/apexis/raid cache missions nowdays. I already have the sea chart and the hippo mount, so there's not much worth doing. I haven't even bothered to optimize the ships because i just cba. Fully optimizing 25 followers for max gold gain got the last of me.

Unsinkable and Nets on all boats. Spam all missions. Get fish. Make food. Sell Food. Profit.

Quote Originally Posted by dloc76 View Post
    Unsinkable and Nets on all boats. Spam all missions. Get fish. Make food. Sell Food. Profit.
    Amen, bro. This is what i do aswell. No unsinkables though, only takin 85%+ missions on 8 toons.
    On a side note: u wont get enough crescent, so i spend a few GR on that when correct trader is in my garr.