Let me first start of with asking you to please READ ALL OF THIS POST!

I Have been a GM on Dragonmaw for a long time I have been the top guild on server for a bit. I feel that I am a VERY skilled player and willing to help a guild out. I am looking for a guild that does not afk every 15min or call raid after 1 hour cause they wiped a few times. I am ok with putting the time in for the kills. I am ok with passing on loot for someone that needs it more I am 688 ilvl and out dps people that are 705+ I am not worried about my gear. I am worried about people knowing there class. I am willing to help people I am a VERY active player and can main swap for a guild look at below for more info!

What I am wanting:
I want to Stay Horde.
I want to raid between 3pm-9pm Pacific.
I can raid any days just the times matter. I work at 10pm PST.

I have Early kills. from Stuff HighMaul and before.
Highmaul 12/21/14 for Heroic
Mythic Garrosh 11/14/14
TOT i was 11/13 Heroic
Have Cutting edge from Heart of fear for killing shekzeer heroic.
I have been raiding since Vanilla MC days.

I have 28 90+ characters
10+ 100s. I like to play my alts alot and mess around. I am back and don't plan on taking a break again. I can play any class but Warlock I have never felt strong as a Warlock since ICC days.
my main is a Mage and has been for this whole expansion. I can play whatever is needed. Got a druid to 100 3 days ago and 670 ilvl its not hard atm. I have mained every class for the most part. I love my elemental shaman the most was my main last xpac got 34th Us for Mythic galakras fun fight!

If you are interested please add me and we can talk

kritikal1224#1929