Deleted

[BM] When and how to use Focus Fire?

Hey uhm is using focus fire stronger than a pet having 5 stacks of frenzy during AOE'ing with Beastcleave?

Deleted
    1 stack asap on pull to get boar damage rolling. Its does the same dmg with 1-5 stacks.
    Use 5 stack when its available.
    Use what you have 1 sec before BW comes up.

Fairly sure someone simmed it when BM was theorycrafted that keeping FF uptime at 100% is the best way to deal with it, just add a /cancelaura somewhere to cancel your current one if Frenzy gets to 5 stacks.

Edit: This only applies to T18 4pc because of the pet it summons.

Unfortunately, we can no longer hit 100% FF uptime. If we could actually keep FF at 100% uptime, BM and MM would be competitive. Unfortunately we're missing double digit percentages for FF uptime. In sims, the difference between KC on CD and simply extending FF with 5 stacks via ArS spam is pretty negligible, if you're wanting to try that.

The cancel aura for a 5 stack is a dps boost. Definitely do that! Always try to have 5 stacks of FF going into a ring.

I played around with BM this week to see if Simcraft was still accurate. Unfortunately, BM is still lackluster. It's especially hurt by the fact that the initial ring has no frenzy stacks. If you can convince your guild to pull within those 30s where you have frenzy stacks at 5 from last trash before boss, then you actually would have reasonable burst and be competitive with MM for that pull. However, the initial ring proc with 0 frenzy at the start is a definite buzz kill for BM right now, and since the ring only gets more powerful over time as you level it in the expansion, expect for the difference to get worse for people on farm kills where kill times get shorter and that initial burst is even more important. For progression, especially, asking for this from your guild to let you use this initial frenzy would be pretty asinine. So, for almost all raiders, having 5 stacks of frenzy on boss pull is impractical and maybe impossible (my tanks and healers talk way too much before boss pulls for this to be viable for me).
    Last edited by Effinhunter; 2015-09-10 at 02:43 PM.

I meant that 100% uptime = using FF even at 1-3 stacks if it falls off. The boar damage doesn't scale with FF stacks Afaik.