Poll: So what do you think it is?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    wregelmann would be the classic first dude to die in an horror movie, and the audience just facepalms.
    My girlfriend always says this too. If supernatural things were happening, I'd probably treat them as ordinary things and get my head exploded. Fortunately, supernatural things, by definition, do not happen. TOUCH THE THINGS!

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Baby crib is made of wood. This was the night vision setting on the camera as I had the light off. You are correct that when I moved the camera left or right it did matter as the column of lights moved around.

At some points they were stationary as I believe it is in the 2nd video but on the 3rd video and 1st I believe they were moving around.

I will update this thread tomorrow with another video me waving my hand close to it and around it and searching for spider web.
    Have you tried it on a non-night vision mode while the room is dark? if its a source of light it will show regardless

Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Have you tried it on a non-night vision mode while the room is dark? if its a source of light it will show regardless
    I would be able to see that with my eye I believe. I did turn the brightness on the monitor all the way down not recorded and the lights did not change their ambiance.

7+ Year Old Account
    I do perform exorcisms at very reasonable prices.
    Really though its hard for me judge something without me being their, even more so when its paranormal

Deleted
    To add to my previous post:

If it is a lens flare, if you 'connect' the orbs seen on the video and extend that line in both directions, the source will HAVE to be somewhere on that line - though probably outside of the field of view of what the camera shows. Could be to the side of the lens, but still has to be on the 'pane' that all the orbs and the camera lens are on.

If it's a spiderweb you'll find it quickly enough.
    Last edited by mmocbc5645dc6c; 2015-09-08 at 02:44 PM.

Current plausible ideas:
    - Fallen angel trying to possess my kid

Current bad idea:
    - Sending my wife into the dark room alone while I watch and record on the monitor

Not sure how demon possession has made your list of plausible ideas at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post

Not sure how demon possession has made your list of plausible ideas at this point.
    Well considering when I first noticed it the 3 lights were near my sons foot and he was looking directly at it being completely silent. I have been trying to transition him to his room and out of mine but this fucking killed any chance of that ever happening since my wife was sitting there talking to the lights because she thinks it is her dead parents.

How do people know it was no wizard?

Maybe your child will get an enevelope in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by kataraki View Post
    How do people know it was no wizard?

Maybe your child will get an enevelope in the future?
    Added this to the plausible ideas section of the original post.

Added this to the plausible ideas section of the original post.
    Thank you that you are so open minded unlike the mainstream.

Your son is Cable, obviously, being infected by the Techno Virus. Duh.

It is perfectly normal and happens all the time. Cthulhu is just scouting out possible prophets for this future plans of absolute world domination.

wife was sitting there talking to the lights because she thinks it is her dead parents.
    Never try to communicate with our dark lord, it could only anger him. Buy a necronomicon and communicate through his runes (do not even attempt to speak it, as it is not made for a morals tongue). He may be merciful, or he may not. A humans mind could not possibly comprehend the One True God.
    Last edited by Zogarth; 2015-09-08 at 03:00 PM.

If you're going with paranormal ideas spirits of some sort would be the avenue you're looking at here. Angels/Demons prefer adults (or people who can communicate I should say) in my experience which is why I don't think that's likely. Yes yes it's all hokus pokus and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Spraxle View Post
    Yes yes it's all hokus pokus and such.
    I'm glad that so many people support the idea that it was a wizard.

Deleted
    Well considering
    ...the fact that there are no "angels", it's not plausible, at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Spraxle View Post
    If you're going with paranormal ideas spirits of some sort would be the avenue you're looking at here. Angels/Demons prefer adults (or people who can communicate I should say) in my experience which is why I don't think that's likely. Yes yes it's all hokus pokus and such.
    Technically my wife said spirits. I am going with aliens since it looks like a laser pointed at the crib and is moving around.

Technically my wife said spirits. I am going with aliens since it looks like a laser pointed at the crib and is moving around.
    Maybe somebody uses a laserpointer though the window?

While I believe in ghosts and all that, that is not a ghost, alien or angel. Its something like a spider web. Move the camera to a different location in the room and see if there is still anything over the babys crib.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Great footage whatever it is for sure it's weird. more, more!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by kataraki View Post
    Maybe somebody uses a laserpointer though the window?
    Blinds were closed. Neighbor has a bright light that shines towards my house. Issue here is when I was in the room and it was dark there was nothing shining through