[H] Illidan <Exploding Kittens> LFM!

We are looking for some more like minded folks to have fun with. We have kids, jobs, and a life outside of the game. We can be vulgar, sometimes we can be funny and we do it all without being elitist. We want to down raid bosses outside of LFR, and with the limited amount of time we have to play we want to do it with people whose company we enjoy. I have been tanking and raid leading for the last two expansions with a fair amount of success and want to continue that thru the end of WoD and into Legion. We are not a hardcore progression guild. In fact, we will likely never step foot into a Mythic raid. We are friendly and supportive though, and still manage to get down bosses and have a good time.

We currently have a 3 day a week raid schedule that looks like this:
    Wednesday 11:00PM-1:30AM Server (9:00PM-11:30PM PST)
    Sunday 11:00PM-1:30AM Server (9:00PM-11:30PM PST)
    Monday 11:00PM-1:30AM Server (9:00PM-11:30PM PST)

Progression wise we are 13/13N & 10/13H. I like to down bosses, but I want to help people get to the point where they know the mechanics without yelling or flipping out =) When it comes to loot, we roll MS>OS>TM with folks hopefully passing on minor upgrades for folks that need it more.

This is a really, really great group of folks. We have anywhere from 15-25 raiders showing up to raid every night and very rarely have to PuG (mostly if a tank is sick). Everyone has been very supportive of each other, and we have quickly started to gel as a group. The guild will provide feasts, flasks and some repairs. We have a Guild Website and Facebook page where I post up logs, and we use Ventrilo for voice communication.

Recruitment wise we are looking for a Tank, and possibly a couple more DPS with a Healing or Tank OS. We are low on mail users and folks on the Vanq token, and heavy on cloth. With that said, if you feel like we would be a good fit please reach out even if you aren't specifically what we are looking for, as I would rather have folks with a great attitude that want to be raiding with us, than some perfect comp with unhappy folks. If you are looking for a great bunch of people to hang out with and get ready for Legion, we definitely fit the bill!

Come be a geek, hang out with some good folks, and have a good time. Feel free to add my Btag (Fetal#1145) and send me a message =)
    Last edited by floatinginthesea; 2015-11-17 at 04:38 PM.

Guess who has two thumbs and is still looking for more people? This guy is!

- - - Updated - - -

Had 7 Guildies on for last nights raid, starting to feel more like a guild run and less like a PUG =)

- - - Updated - - -

Up to the top! Still looking for awesome people!

Aaaaaaaand Up!

- - - Updated - - -

So far this week we are 8/13N, hoping to down Fel Lord, Xuhl and Tyrant tonight =) Come join us and have some fun!

- - - Updated - - -

Now 12/13 normal =)

Up again =) Starting in the upper spire tonight, hitting Sothrecar first =)

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaaaaaaand Up =)

Whats that, did someone say Monday? Yay?

- - - Updated - - -

Did someone say Tuesday?!?!

Guess who loves chocolate chip cookies!!!! THIS GUY!!! =)

- - - Updated - - -

Updated FTW!

Monday again already? BLAHHHHHHH =)

We have 15-18 guildies and recruits showing up for every raid now, so no more PuG finder! We went 12/13N again last reset. Look at us go!

Update to progression =) We managed to get two new bosses down last night, Fel Lord and Xuhl. Still looking for a Tank, and possibly a couple of DPS with Tank or Healing OS.