10+ Year Old Account

Mage LF Raiding.

Returning after a long break. Looking for a guild that I can raid with on a normal basis. I would love to get into mythic eventually, but have some catching up to do. I don't mind being in an altrun/reserve roster status. I can raid weekends and after 9pm EST. I'm on Executus Horde , linked with Deathwing, Shattered Halls and Kaelegos. I should note that I'm a long time raider, I know how to play my classes that I play well and learn mechanics before I step into a fight. I play both Mage and Priest.

Bnet tag #Natrii 1338

Hello Natrii! We'd love to have a mage.

I'm a recruitment officer for <Copacetic>, and we'd love to talk to you about joining our raid team.

Alliance, Uldum (US) PvE
    Progression: 17/17H, 12/13N 7/13H HFC
    Raid Schedule: Saturday 6-10 PST, Sunday 5-8 PST with optional weeknight/alt runs

Copacetic is a relatively young guild created by a group of friends who raided together in Vanilla and BC. Together with our newer members we have moved through Highmaul and BRF quickly, and are looking for some fresh faces to integrate into our team. We are working towards bolstering our numbers to progress through normal and heroic HFC.

We expect our members to be mature adults who can commit to our raid schedule. Attendance is critical, especially when learning new content! Our members are expected to be fully prepared for raids; this includes:

Thorough knowledge of your class and raid encounters
    Appropriate consumables
    Mumble voice chat and DBM
    Ultimately, we are interested in dedicated, skilled players, regardless of gear or experience, though 680+ is preferred.

Please feel free to add me - Alonde#1765 (Recruitment officer), or Deca#1527 (GM) with any questions, concerns, or interest!

Wherever you choose to make your home, good luck!

Class needs as of 9/07/15:
    We have high needs for the following classes:
    - Warlock
    - deathknight
    - shaman(elemental, enhance)
    - monk (healer, tank)
    - priest(shadow, heal)
    We have medium needs for the following classes:
    - druid(balance), paladin(holy), rogue, warrior
    It would be difficult for us to fit in another:
    - paladin(ret, tank)

Because we recruit for the long term, we want players to apply on characters they enjoy playing most, not ones that temporarily fit our biggest needs.

Despite what our class needs may indicate, we always welcome all classes to apply or at least inquire if you think you might be a fit. We will always consider the most skilled, seasoned, knowledgeable players regardless of need, and often times needs can be filled in more ways than one so don't hesitate to ask.

Guild: <Dawn Eternal>
    Faction: Alliance
    Server/timezone: US-Cenarius (PvE), Pacific Time (PST)
    Raid hours: Tues/Wed/Mon 6:30-10:30 PST, option Sun/Thurs

Who we are:
    * Dawn Eternal was founded in December 2004 (~3 weeks after WoW's release) with a focus on raiding endgame content and having fun.
    * We value self-improvement and teamwork.
    * We always recruit for the long term. We have the feel of a close community / family. We have a rank for full members to invite RL family & friends, and full members are allowed to keep the tag even if they can no longer raid.
    * Our application period is not as short as most - we work with our apps to help them improve, and we value their attitudes, dedication, knowledge, and potential more than their gear, experience, or class.
    * We run a very calm and comfortable raiding environment - "chill" - we prefer to use tells and channels to adjust and fix problems, rather than yell or openly chastise in Vent.
    * Max guild level.

If you have the high playtime, skill, and desire to raid at high levels, and yet want to be with a very guild-oriented, stable group that has been around for years, we may be the guild for you.

Raid hours, attendance, and loot:
    * We currently raid 3 nights: Tues/Wed/Mon; with the option of Thurs/Sun. Fri/Sat are always off nights. App invites happen around 6:30pm PST with members able to join a bit earlier. We go until 10:30pm PST and rarely go later.
    * We ask applicants to commit at least 80% attendance to so they can be effectively evaluated. We are looking for people who can commit to this schedule in the long term for the entirety of the raid.
    * We occasionally run member organized 10mans and achievement runs on non-raid nights.
    * Loot is distributed through a modified zero-sum DKP. Applicants immediately start earning dkp as soon as they start showing up for raid and dkp is retained through rank promotions.

Progression:
    A good site for raid progression is:

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...s/Dawn+Eternal

The server:
    Cenarius is one of the original Pacific-coast PvE servers, part of the Whirlwind battlegroup, and has majority alliance population although the horde have some very good raiding guilds as well. Naturally, there are a vast number of raiding alliance guilds on Cenarius, making it the ideal home if you are an alliance focused on raiding. Cenarius is home to Thott of Afterlife and was at one point home to Ciderhelm of Eventide and the penny arcade guys. It was the second US server to unlock all of sunwell. Even if we aren't the guild for you, your transfer wouldn't be for naught as there are many other competitive guilds on the server.

How to apply:
    Follow the stickied instructions in our recruitment forum:

[ul][li]http://dawneternal.failbear.com/viewforum.php?f=5[/li][/ul]

or use http://www.dawn-eternal.com and go to the forum from the menu link.

If you have any questions or concerns, or simply want more information, contact any member or the officers Dae, Dakina, and Gorlyn (we often play alts when it's not raid hours). We are also available via private message on our forums.

Heya, It looks like you just happen to be one of the classes we are looking for at the moment!

<Accolade> Is looking to recruit some additonal skilled players for the rest of this tier, and our hardcore progression next tier and forward on.
    (Formally Sirius of Aegwynn)

Realm: US-Zul'jin
    Faction: Horde
    Progression: 13/13H. 5/13M in about 4 weeks.
    Raid Times: Monday-Thursday 10pm-1:00am CST (8pm-11:00pm PST. 11pm-2am EST)

About <Accolade>:
    We are a friendly guild that likes to have fun and plays a lot of games outside of WoW with each other. We are looking for players who fit well with our current group (which generally isn't hard) but still wants to push Mythic progression at a high level and excel in WoW.

<Accolade> is a reformed guild, formally known as Sirius of Aegwynn. We rebuilt the guild on a new server after coming to terms with our server was dead. It is formed by a group of close friends, top end players, and great players. You can only expect stability and a homey-feel when you come to our guild. You will not be excluded, you will be included with open arms. We do not endorse/tolerate cliques.

<Accolade> underwent some of the WoD God's wrath last tier while we were still known as sirius, and by what I mean by that is roster issues. Players leaving, not meeting what the whole officer's were looking for, etc. The guild is under new management, reformed, went to a better realm and the new officers have set wonderful new goals, and are looking to make the guild even better than before. One of those goals; Being a US top 100 in Legion. The new officers all have top 100 world guild experience, and understand what that means, and what that takes. With all of the said, we have recruited many players with top 100 experience, all the officers having that as well.

Raid Environment:
    We have a very friendly raiding environment that focuses on high end Mythic progression. You can expect to never be raged on in Mumble, but we expect you to know your class and play your spec to the best of your ability. We understand that people make mistakes and we are okay with that, but we also want players to learn from their mistakes and be willing to acknowledge when they screw up.

We also understand that people often have real life stuff that conflicts with raids, and we are more than willing of letting you miss raids once in a while when you need to, but do not make a habbit out of it, we do track days missed.

Recruiting:
    Every role/class is being looked at for mythic as spots are competitive. - We encourage all skilled raiders to apply as we will still take your app into consideration.
    All exceptional players, regardless of class and spec, are welcomed and encouraged to apply, but please have some exceptional raiding experience, top 100 experience is always a plus.

You won't always be expected to talk in Mumble, but please have a working microphone and be willing to speak when necessary.

Loot:
    During progression we run a unbiased Loot Council that tries to give out gear based on what will benefit the group the most. As progression is over, we generally talk in Mumble and make decisions as a group to where loot goes.

If you are more interested in your own personal item level than what is best for the guild, then this is not the guild for you.

Contacting Us:
    If you are interested in joining or getting more information, please contact myself or one of these officers:
    Sunnan#1783 (Myself)
    Merau#1470
    Vish#1901
    Teneb#1237

Hey there.
    I am not going to spam you with stuff, but we are currently looking for a mage to start immediately with our team. We are just starting on heroic progression. Went 4/13 on our first night but are missing some key roles. I will add you on btag here is mine as well - Aearowen#1979 We raid Sun/Mon 7:30-10CST. Hit me up if interested!

Edit - Horde btw