710+ Tank and Hunter LF Raiding Guild

Hello,

We are currently looking for a 3-4 night per week raiding guild. We are located in the central time zone and are currently used to a 7pm CST - 11pm CST type schedule. We cannot alter this time frame due to real life work obligations, etc. We currently raid Tues / Wed/ Thurs but would be open to other nights as well.

We are currently Horde and will consider realm swapping. At this time we will hear out Alliance guilds but are not planning on making the double dip for the race change too. We would prefer a realm that is decently populated and would love it if it were high pop or better. PVP or PVE doesn't really matter that much.

We are both ilvl 710+ with legendary ring (upgraded to 745+) and 4 piece T18 gear (mix normal and heroic).

We are 13/13N 12/13H exp with sub 10% wipes on H Archimonde.

I prefer to tank as it is the only thing I have done since coming back to the game in late MOP. I am proficient in tanking on a Druid, Paladin and Monk. My Monk and Paladin are 705+ (Monk 710+).

I would be open to switching roles in preparation for the next expansion as well if your guild already has a set tanking duo or trio. I don't want to come in and step on anyone's toes but I do want to make it clear that I'm experienced and well read on the way my tanks work.

The hunter just joined the game around 8 months ago and is pretty comfortable with Hunter. She is currently parsing around 49-55k on most fights in HFC.

We would prefer to join a guild that has at least 12/13H downed as we are looking to set our sights on mythic. We aren't expecting a 13/13M record but would like to see at least 3-5 mythic bosses down before next expansion. If we get more, that's a bonus.

The big thing for us is to feel like we are part of a laid back and enjoyable group of people. We play this game not only to down bosses but to have fun. We don't want to join just any guild or be relegated to a bench. We want to be considered on a nightly basis for roster spots but understand that performance speaks louder than just showing up every night so we won't get too upset if we are sat in favor of a current member that is performing better.

We are also looking for a guild with a stable leadership core. The last few guilds we have been in have fallen apart due to lack of communication between the GM and Officers. Loot distribution was handled poorly as well as just overall raid calling.

We aim to bring an 85-90%+ attendance to your group as sometimes life comes up. As a tank I try to make every raid I can and rarely miss unless it's for serious or related to work.

We prefer to join a guild that understands that life can happen and won't just gkick us for missing a raid. On the same note we will give as much notice as possible if we will miss any days at all for any reason.

We are looking for a permanent situation and not just one we want to ditch in 3 months.

I look forward to reviewing your posts and we will take some time to decide what is best for us.

Please leave your battle tag in the message as well so we can contact you quickly if we are interested.
    Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

bump back top

<Naughty By Nature> 2/13M WEEKEND

Hey Randomalt, if you and your friend could do different times on the weekend we are the guild you are looking for.

We are looking for Tanks and Range DPS now if you are interested contact me in game. We have a few open core spots to fill.

Raid Times: FRI-SAT 7-11PM Eastern

Loot Rules: DPS > Healers > Tank (This is based on Biggest upgrade/Attendance, can change during progression.)

Contact US! With any additional questions.

NbNAndy#1453 Guild Master

Bojangls#1863 Raid Leader

bump back up

- - - Updated - - -

backup top

- - - Updated - - -

re-top thread

- - - Updated - - -

back up top

- - - Updated - - -

b a c k u p t o p

Hello,

I think I have a great fit for you guys in Rise of Legends. We raid Tues, Wed, and Thurs 7-10 server (Central time). We are currently 12/13 heroic and will most likely be 13/13 heroic and going into mythic by the time you guys would come over.

A little about the guild... ROL has been together for 10 years now. very well established Horde guild. There are some guys that have been in this guild for over 8 years and counting now. We push progression at a high level every content. Although, we do not push for world first.... We are a semi-hardcore guild. We like to stay laid back outside of raid, but as soon as we pop in raid we take it serious. We want to down content. Let me know if you would be interested!

Btag: Loganash#1951 I am on time usually anytime after 5:30 pm CST

up top top

- - - Updated - - -

top top top

- - - Updated - - -

back up top

Heya, It looks like you just happen to be the classes we are looking for at the moment!

<Accolade> Is looking to recruit some additonal skilled players for the rest of this tier, and our hardcore progression next tier and forward on.
    (Formally Sirius of Aegwynn)

Realm: US-Zul'jin
    Faction: Horde
    Progression: 13/13H. 5/13M in about 4 weeks.
    Raid Times: Monday-Thursday 10pm-1:00am CST (8pm-11:00pm PST. 11pm-2am EST)

About <Accolade>:
    We are a friendly guild that likes to have fun and plays a lot of games outside of WoW with each other. We are looking for players who fit well with our current group (which generally isn't hard) but still wants to push Mythic progression at a high level and excel in WoW.

<Accolade> is a reformed guild, formally known as Sirius of Aegwynn. We rebuilt the guild on a new server after coming to terms with our server was dead. It is formed by a group of close friends, top end players, and great players. You can only expect stability and a homey-feel when you come to our guild. You will not be excluded, you will be included with open arms. We do not endorse/tolerate cliques.

<Accolade> underwent some of the WoD God's wrath last tier while we were still known as sirius, and by what I mean by that is roster issues. Players leaving, not meeting what the whole officer's were looking for, etc. The guild is under new management, reformed, went to a better realm and the new officers have set wonderful new goals, and are looking to make the guild even better than before. One of those goals; Being a US top 100 in Legion. The new officers all have top 100 world guild experience, and understand what that means, and what that takes. With all of the said, we have recruited many players with top 100 experience, all the officers having that as well.

Raid Environment:
    We have a very friendly raiding environment that focuses on high end Mythic progression. You can expect to never be raged on in Mumble, but we expect you to know your class and play your spec to the best of your ability. We understand that people make mistakes and we are okay with that, but we also want players to learn from their mistakes and be willing to acknowledge when they screw up.

We also understand that people often have real life stuff that conflicts with raids, and we are more than willing of letting you miss raids once in a while when you need to, but do not make a habbit out of it, we do track days missed.

Recruiting:
    Every role/class is being looked at for mythic as spots are competitive. - We encourage all skilled raiders to apply as we will still take your app into consideration.
    All exceptional players, regardless of class and spec, are welcomed and encouraged to apply, but please have some exceptional raiding experience, top 100 experience is always a plus.

You won't always be expected to talk in Mumble, but please have a working microphone and be willing to speak when necessary.

Loot:
    During progression we run a unbiased Loot Council that tries to give out gear based on what will benefit the group the most. As progression is over, we generally talk in Mumble and make decisions as a group to where loot goes.

If you are more interested in your own personal item level than what is best for the guild, then this is not the guild for you.

Contacting Us:
    If you are interested in joining or getting more information, please contact myself or one of these officers:
    Sunnan#1783 (Myself)
    Merau#1470
    Vish#1901
    Teneb#1237

moving up to top

- - - Updated - - -

back up top

Can I see your logs?

Zephyrion#1602 if you wanna chat.

If you are willing to "dbl dip" We are on Stormrage (very high pop) We are in need of a tank and a Hunter, raid 8-11 est. (7-10 cst) Tues/thurs/Mon. I would encourage you to add me so we can talk before anything is done. Arkelem#1685 if not i wish you guys luck in finding your new home!

back up top

- - - Updated - - -

back up top

- - - Updated - - -

reply back to top

muze#1272 needs tank / dps for mythic hfc and legion hit me up.

bump back up

- - - Updated - - -

re-bump back up

- - - Updated - - -

bump back up

- - - Updated - - -

bump back up

- - - Updated - - -

stuff n things

<Blood Right>
    We're a raiding guild looking for more active raiders for progression. While we are currently on heroic progression, we are currently building a team to take on mythic raiding as well. We offer an enjoyable and entertaining raid and guild atmosphere focusing on having fun while, at the same time, downing bosses. The guild has been together dating back to mid Cataclysm, and hosts a number of weekly non-raiding events, such as a movie night and other games night for guild members on off nights for raiding. In addition we host alt raids for anyone in need of gearing up to be part of the main raid team and to widen our options for composition adjustments for progression purposes.

Realm: Emerald Dream (RPPvP)
    Faction: Horde

Progression: 7/7N, 7/7H, 10/10N, 10/10H, 13/13N, 12/13H (Note: 28% on Archi)

Recruitment Needs:
    Currently, all DPS, a tank, and healers that are comfortable switching to and from a DPS spec are being accepted. We currently have a group that consistently runs every week, and we are just looking to add more people to take on greater challenges ahead. If you are a willing raider looking for a new home, feel free to apply.

Raid Times:

Weds/Thurs/Mon
    8-11pm central

Loot System:
    We use a +1 loot system. Under our system, each main set piece of gear that you win will give you a stacking +1 for the week’s lockout. Thus if you win 3 pieces for the week you will have a +3, until Tuesday’s reset. Everything is treated as a free roll unless someone rolling against you has a lower score than you, in which case the person with the lowest score automatically wins. If multiple people have the lowest score, it is still a free roll amongst those raid members. This is to ensure everyone has a fair chance at getting loot. During progression, preference on tier pieces is given to those who can complete a 2 or 4 set bonus.

Qualifications:
    Attendance is our number one priority, and consistency is extremely important to us. We understand life comes over the game and we also understand sometimes things come up. However, we need people to show up on time or at least communicate their absence. Arriving late without sufficient notice results in an automatic +1 for your gear rolls for the night.

Raid experience is preferred, but we have shaped new players into great raiders before. We are willing to help you improve as a raider. We keep nightly logs of our raids, and have several members who are willing to discuss your raid performance with you. Just be willing to listen and learn if you aren't experienced. You need to be able to be open to constructive criticism.

If you are interested please add my battle tag. I'm happy and willing to answer any and all questions that you may have. Hope to hear from you soon!

Happy Gaming,
    Calacat, GM <Blood Right>
    BattleTag: Calaphrinie#1592

Stoic is the oldest continuously raiding guild on Bonechewer. We will be celebrating our 10th birthday on November 30th!

All classes are welcome to apply at our website: www.stoic-bonechewer.com. You need to register for an account on our site before posting an application (we hate spam bots). Contact our recruiting officer @ Turtletroop#1976.

Our raid days in WoD are be Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 6-9pm PST, or 9pm-12am EST. Raiders are expected to have good knowledge of their class, be gold independent, supply their own consumables for raids, and have proper gems/enchants for their gear. We are a progression guild and expect players to pay attention and want to move forward in content. Raiders need to make 2/3 raids a week and are required to post out if they're going to miss raids.

Stoic has been raiding since Vanilla WoW and was 14/15 Naxx40 going into TBC, 5/6 Sunwell going into 3.0/Wrath, 11/12 ICC HM's going into Cataclysm, and 8/8 DS HM's going into Mists. Our roster has changed over the years, but we have veteran members who have been raiding since the beginning. We also love Achievements and work to get interested players in raid content meta-achievement mounts.

We are a sociable guild that pitches in to help each other. Our officers resupply the guild bank with supplies weekly! The majority of our raiders are 25+ single working professionals with the goal to finish endgame content.

We are currently 4/13M and are recruiting ranged dps and healers!!
    Priority lists:
    Tank (Very High)
    Warlocks (High)
    Mistweaver (High)
    Hunter (Medium)
    Mage (medium)
    rogue (low)

Come be part of something great. Join Stoic for 20-man raiding. Become part of Bonechewer history!
    Check us out @ stoic-bonechewer.com Or add my on bnet @ Turtletroop#1976

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate opening for a Tank and Hunter. This is a core spot in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

If interested please apply at our website afterlifeblackrock.com, you can also contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

Progression
    HFC - 5/13M 13/13H
    BRF - 8/10M
    HM - 7/7M

SOO - 14/14H US 305
    ToT- 13/13H US 230

All previous content completed while relevant

Raid Schedule/Attendance
    Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
    Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST
    Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST
    Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST
    Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST
    Friday: Off night
    Saturday: Off night

After progression is complete, we typically raid just 2 nights a week while preparing for the next tier. On a typical raid night, invites go out starting at 6:45 PM PST, all raiders are required to be prepared to raid at 6:55, and we expect every person to be in the raid and prepared to pull at 7:00. Very rarely will we ask people to stay late for a boss kill, and even then it's only 5-10 minutes max.

We expect trials to maintain 90% attendance and all raiders to maintain roughly 80 - 90% lifetime attendance. We have a system for posting absences - we don't expect people to drop everything they're doing in real life just to meet our attendance requirements. If you let us know ahead of time that you're going to be out, we are generally perfectly fine with this, as it allows us to plan for that absence.

About us:
    <AfterLife> is a successful raiding guild that was established back in 2006 on Korgath and recently moved to Blackrock. Many of our members have been with the guild for years, and this affords us stability and structure that many other guilds don't have. Since creation, we have been focused on endgame raiding, originally beginning with a more casual philosophy and then evolving over the years into the more hardcore raiding team we are today.

Outside of raiding, our members enjoy running dungeons, battlegrounds, and flex raids. Our community holds itself together through constant participation in smaller every-day affairs and just playing the game. We're all here because we enjoy gaming, and we've always been a group of people that like spending time with one another in-game and out. We pride ourselves on maintaining a stable and mature raiding atmosphere.

Raiding Philosophy
    Our guild philosophy is a simple one - we are first and foremost a competitive endgame raiding guild. This attitude is reflected in everything we do, from recruits to guild friends to our raiding core and officers. Our raiders are consistent, show up on time, show up completely prepared, and make certain they are at the top of their game for their class and role.

Member Conduct and Atmosphere
    We run a generally mature raiding environment that's free of drama. We take our reputation on the server seriously, and push ourselves despite our short raid times. We don't like fight nerfs and we don't use exploits. We expect our recruits to keep their heads in the game and focus on one thing and one thing alone during their trial period - their performance in our raids. If a recruit is going to have a problem sitting out of raid occasionally, complain about not getting sweet epics, or enjoy chatting up the raiders, their stay here will be a short one. For some people, this environment can be a difficult adjustment from what they were used to, while for others it's exactly what they've hoped to find.

Loot Distribution
    We use a loot council system, which is typical of progression raiding guilds and which has worked well for us. By default recruits won't receive an item over raiders during their trial period, though our recruits often receive gear anyway.

The main goal of all loot is to further the guild's ability to down progression content. Our loot philosophy is simple and non-negotiable - loot is a tool, not a reward. While you may love your new shiny trinket, we didn't give it to you because we think you're awesome - we gave it to you to help us get the next fight down, and because we trust you enough to believe you will bring that trinket to raid and perform well with it.

Leadership/Contact Info
    The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We're all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
    Tandris - - - (Raid Leader)Tandris#1799
    Geezpow - - - GeeZPoW#1332
    Gollyday - - - Sweenz#1353

Thank you for considering AfterLife!

Hey! [A]<Hard in the Paint> is looking to pick up another skilled player to add to our core roster!

About

<Hard in the Paint> is a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild on Windrunner comprised of highly skilled, laid back raiders. We offer a social environment which doesn't end when the raid does. We are mostly college students (23+) and are usually always on mumble in the evenings, whether it be organizing alt runs, competing for challenge mode times, messing around with PvP, or playing various other games together.

Our Schedule

Monday - Thursday 8:00pm - 12:00am Pacific (11:00pm - 3:00am Eastern)

Progression

We are currently 11/13 Mythic in Hellfire Citadel. (13/13 Heroic Cleared)

Past Performance
    US 45th M Blackhand
    US 23rd M Imperator Mar'gok
    US 7th H Garrosh Hellscream
    US 10th H Conclave of Wind
    US 5th H Halion
    US 15th H Lich King
    Tribute to Immortality
    US 8th Call Of The Grand Crusade
    US 16th Alone In The Darkness (Hardmode Yogg)
    US 4th He Feeds On Your Tears (Immortal Algalon)
    US 12th Firefighter (Hardmode Mimiron)
    US 11th 3x Knock On Wood (Hardmode Freya)

We are currently at a 24 person roster and are aiming to stay around this number. We do not recruit for the bench.

For more information and to apply, head over to http://www.hardinthepaintguild.com/.

If you have any questions, feel free to add an officer to battletag: Polite (Polite#1852), Elreck (Elreck#1389), Taints (Citrus#1758), Hexican (Bulbasaur#1105).
    Twitter

RIP Summon Stone - Resto Druid Guide Relocated to Wowhead!