Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    Professor of Anthropology and of Neuroscience
    Everyday the world shows me new and more terrifying things.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post

What a fucking moron...

One of his books is: Women After All: Sex, Evolution, and the End of Male Supremacy.

What exactly does he win by this? Does he realize he is male?
    The guy is credited with starting the Paleo Diet phase.

Of course he's a fucking moron.

Yes, because having two opposite sexes in a species that allow for procreation and the continued existence of said species is obviously a defect. *rolls eyes*

It amazes me how fucking stupid some educated people are in the field of academia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another low T patient trying any excuse to explain off being the way he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Deleted
    I highly believe that woman are the future of humanity and that we will eventually figure out a way for woman to easily conceive without needing a man. On topic, the article raises some interesting and fair points, although I really wouldn't call it a birth defect. Woman are just slightly more advanced and better than man overall.

Ahahaha... oh, only in academia. Thanks for the laugh.
    F2P: If you don't think it's worth my money, I don't think it's worth my time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    http://chronicle.com/article/The-End...remacy/228769/

judgment, their trustworthiness, reliability,

lets hit on just these three.

judgment. anyone been around a women on her period? or when her hormones are going wild and making decissions for her while she is pregnant? Ya. Thought so.

trustworthiness. I suppose nobody reading this has ever caught their woman with another man. Check

reliability. yeah..................totaled one car, bought her another and within a month drove into a stanchion at a gas pump. can rely on her to cost me money.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post

What a fucking moron...

One of his books is: Women After All: Sex, Evolution, and the End of Male Supremacy.

What exactly does he win by this? Does he realize he is male?
    Maybe he realised he could make money by writing this stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Sad View Post
    I highly believe that woman are the future of humanity and that we will eventually figure out a way for woman to easily conceive without needing a man. On topic, the article raises some interesting and fair points, although I really wouldn't call it a birth defect. Woman are just slightly more advanced and better than man overall.
    well. they do have boobies, which MOST men cannot replicate.

Anyone who has been in a 9-5 type job with a bunch of women knows they sure as fuck do not play well with others.

The bait is real.
    "Old WoW was when the game was bad yet good. New WoW is when the game is good yet bad." -Destil

Best birth defect ever!

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Professor at a major university poisoning the minds of thousands of young people. Isn't it amazing what we allow?
    this is part of what lead to gay marriage .............................

This is tantamount to the old joke that pregnancy is a sexually transmitted disease.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he doesn't know how catty women can be when competing...

Anyways stupid article

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh lord that was a good laugh.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

And we will probably figure how to make children without the need for a woman to carry the baby too. What's your point?

In addition to women’s superiority in judgment, their trustworthiness, reliability, fairness, working and playing well with others

0/10, obvious troll.

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    this is part of what lead to gay marriage .............................
    Gay marriage is just allowing some people you'll probably never meet to do what they want without hurting anybody. This guy basically promotes the end of an entire gender.

It almost reads like satire, considering how many of those things were, for hundreds of years, the "common wisdom" about the superiority of men.