Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hum... new Apple TV still has an infrared remote. Bummer. Was hopping they would move to radio frequency.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    It's not, it uses Bluetooth 4.
    hum... images show an IR port. But that may be there for backwards compatibility I guess.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I thought this was kind of ridiculous... really?

Apple criticized for Photoshopping smile on woman's face
    http://money.cnn.com/2015/09/09/tech...man/index.html

“I’m not happy with the model’s smile. Let’s Photoshop it" Apple: Portable Sexism since 2015

How is putting a smile on a model, you know, a person who poses to sell something, sexism? Am I missing something?
    Meh, people gona criticize. It's apple after all. Remember the "who needs an iPad, it's just a large iPod!" stuff.

-Kujako-

Best part of the Apple news was T-mobiles CEO's John Legere response to it. Basically a big fuck you to Verizon and AT&T

10+ Year Old Account
    The iPad Pro's primary purpose will be as a camera for soccer moms and nerd dads. I can say that because I certainly fit into the nerd dad category. Be ready for a total eclipse of the sun at your local sporting event!

So the Apple is trying to go after Surface Pro 3?
    Sorry, but no, after all, it has full desktop OS with all it's benefits. But they are in the right direction, since the Surface brings millions for Microsoft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget the new iPencil you guys can spend $99 on as well!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    What is everyones opninion on the 6s?
    After thinking about it, I decided that I like the new colour so much. Probably have to upgrade now. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    After thinking about it, I decided that I like the new colour so much. Probably have to upgrade now. :3
    Probably the only thing that has changed.

I joked back in 2012 that Apple only innovated by making things 30% larger or smaller (both the iphone 5 and ipad mini).

I never knew how true it was.

Oh and when I read the iphone 6s tag line: "The only thing that's changed is everything" I vomited a bit in my mouth. Sounds like a bad indie bands album.
    Last edited by TheTaurenOrc; 2015-09-10 at 11:01 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    What is everyones opninion on the 6s?
    Nothing interesting at all. They bigged up "3D touch" so much, which if people were not following is basically pressure-sensitive touch. Samsung tablets have had this for a while now.

Haha always love seeing the apple hate. Anyways there really aren't any huge new features with the S models since they're just 2nd gens of the previous models. I think the only new things are the 3d touch, multitasking, and hardware upgrades. I'm a guy and that pink gold/rose gold color looks pretty nice. I imagine the women would love it. I'll probably get the 6s. Android phones are good too with customization but when you get older and have the money, you'll enjoy the polish, simplicity, and quality apps from apple.
    Last edited by Sonatine185; 2015-09-10 at 11:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ztreb185 View Post
    Haha always love seeing the apple hate. Anyways there really aren't any huge new features with the S models since they're just 2nd gens of the previous models. I think the only new things are the 3d touch, multitasking, and hardware upgrades. I'm a guy and that pink gold/rose gold color looks pretty nice. I imagine the women would love it. I'll probably get the 6s. Android phones are good too with customization but when you get older and have the money, you'll enjoy the polish, simplicity, and quality apps from apple.
    5s added the fingerprint scanner, which for me was a feature worth upgrading for. But I don't see anything in the 6s that makes me want to upgrade again.

-Kujako-