Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Glassmage View Post
    Get enhancement as your second spec and transmog that doomhammer to your main elemental spec weapon.
    Doubt this could be possible?

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneOstrich View Post
    Must especially suck for draenei shamans...
    They showed a crystal version of the Doomhammer at Gamescon, a.k.a. the "Draenei" skin.

http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/wow....Doomhammer.jpg
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2015-09-10 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Doubt this could be possible?
    They said you can't use Artifacts to transmog other weapons, but you can transmog your artifact to look like other weapons (non-artifact).

Also, I will repeat what I've brought up in similar threads: They have said they are arranging it for people to get the other artifacts for their class, just you have to level them up individually. They said they don't want to lock people to individual specs because of what artifact they get. They also said that players would have to go through tougher ordeals to get the other artifacts, or so it was currently being considered.

TL,DR: You can have Doomhammer on your Elemental Shaman, but the stats are going to be for Enhancement. Deal with it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneOstrich View Post
    In all honesty I´d prefer not having Doomhammer on my enhancement shaman, would like dual fists much better.
    This^

The less I have to do with orcs, especially green Jeezus, the better.
    The true demon lord.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Etna- View Post
    This^

The less I have to do with orcs, especially green Jeezus, the better.
    Is that Thrall hate?

The best thing about this system so far is that the weapon is entirely unique to each spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    It's such a iconic weapon, same as Ashbringer, should be viable to all three specs. I bet some Restos agree with me that they want Doomhammer, don't care if it's a two hander or one handed (Prefer one-handed of course because of shield!).

But yeah, i'm jealous.
    It's not at all iconic to elemental though. Thrall essentially was an elemental shaman that invented the enhancement specialization when he took up a warriors weapon (Doomhammer). So yeah, if you want to have Doomhammer be truly iconic for your class, switch to enhance and acquire it because that's basically what Thrall did.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    The biggest issue with the Doomhammer, and to a degree Ashbringer, is that these weapon are TOO iconic really. No matter what they come up with for other specs, it'll never be as awesome nor pleasing to wield as the Doomhammer.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

The best part of this is that every spec gets their own weapon. I'm just hoping that at least one of the specs get a shield.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea why would they make Doomhammer to be enhance weapon. I don't even remember when Thrall did anything enhance like with it. Hes a full fledged elemental shaman

If DKs can get the remainment of the Frostmourne, we could get a smaller/two part Sulfuras too by that logic. Anything but Doomhammer, seriously.
    Last edited by Darksoldierr; 2015-09-11 at 08:15 AM.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

10+ Year Old Account
    Either bring back 2h Enh (at least cosmetically, that should be doable) for Doomhammer, or make 1h Doomhammer the Elemental version and give Enhancement some proper dualwielding weapons.

Was there some specific Warcraft 3 Shaman of note besides Thrall. Those claws would be sweet. Either that, or give them double axes.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    I have no idea why would they make Doomhammer to be enhance weapon. I don't even remember when Thrall did anything enhance like with it. Hes a full fledged elemental shaman

If DKs can get the remainment of the Frostmourne, we could get a smaller/two part Sulfuras too by that logic. Anything but Doomhammer, seriously.
    ... Aside from using it to bash skulls with?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Either bring back 2h Enh (at least cosmetically, that should be doable) for Doomhammer, or make 1h Doomhammer the Elemental version and give Enhancement some proper dualwielding weapons.

Was there some specific Warcraft 3 Shaman of note besides Thrall. Those claws would be sweet. Either that, or give them double axes.
    Well there's Rehgar Earthfury, he's got a pretty sweet fist weapon... Other than that... Uhm... Muln Earthfury, leader of the Earthen Ring has a pretty sweet totem, and well... Nobundo has a walking cane.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    100% retcon. Even the look of the weapon is a retcon. It looked like this in Warcraft 1.
    Yeah, as much as I love Metzen's enthusiasm and personality - his art pieces were awful, always. Look at Garona for example.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spray View Post
    Yeah, as much as I love Metzen's enthusiasm and personality - his art pieces were awful, always. Look at Garona for example.
    She-Hulk smash!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    It's not at all iconic to elemental though. Thrall essentially was an elemental shaman that invented the enhancement specialization when he took up a warriors weapon (Doomhammer). So yeah, if you want to have Doomhammer be truly iconic for your class, switch to enhance and acquire it because that's basically what Thrall did.
    Thrall is probably more of an elementalist than he is enhancement.

http://classic.battle.net/war3/orc/units/farseer.shtml

He has both earthquake and feral spirits.

His auto attacks are ranged balls of lightning.

Bottom line is you are drawing conclusions to justify the fact that you don't like it.

PS its not even finished yet so cool your jets.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post

2h windfury... man those were the days.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo Baggins View Post
    =.=

I can't tell if you're trolling...

Lava theme okay i get that...

But 2h mace? Why because Sulfuras was a 2h mace? Shamans haven't used 2hers since Vanilla... and now all of a sudden they are going to give us a 2handed mace with intellect...

*EDIT*

I thought this was dumb and then I found this http://www.wowhead.com/item=124376/w...ance&bonus=567

So... fuck it! Why not? Maybe. Anything is possible right?

I really like my shield as an offhand though...
    Elemental shamans need a shield. End of discussion!

At least from my point of view

7+ Year Old Account
    As long as we have a shield as a offhand im good.

Deleted
    I think Krolmir (Thorims weapon hammered into the ground when his wife was slain) would be a nice mace for ele. Im not completely sure about its whereabouts, but to my knowledge its still protected by the rune spell.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Krolmir,_Hammer_of_Storms

Dig it up, I say! Or maybe some thunderking related staff would be nice aswell, though some pointed out it is Antonidas staff actually. Who cares! LIGHTNING!

Deleted
    Enhance rarely gets nice things can we have our moment for a change? All i'm reading here are selfish ele players.

Things ele's artifact shouldn't be : A staff, any 2H weapon, a staff, something else than a mass.

What it should be : A 1h mass.

I mean we're talking about elemental here. The only logical choice would be a combination 1h artifact + shield. Especially as the dev have been going on and on about differentiating specs, it would seem pretty weird to go on the opposite direction in terms of weapon.

I'm all in for new things, but as almost every other caster specs use staves or 1h + offhand, it would feel like we're just mages wearing mail.