Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Well Elemental can't have the Doomhammer so tough.

You'll be getting a little legendary mini-turret that sits on your head. Class fantasy and all that...

I think the whole idea of doomhammer being a shaman weapon at all is absurd. It's an orc weapon not an iconic class weapon for shaman. I always hated dual wield shaman. Seems so silly to me after they decided 2 hand weapons weren't a thing anymore.

Everyone who says Thrall is more of a elementalist is wrong. Yes in Warcraft 3 he has a lot of elemental abilities that correlate well to the elemental spec in World of Warcraft, but just read the books Lord of the Clans. Watch cut scenes as he's entering the Dark Portal at the beginning of Warlords of Draenor, not to mention Heroes of the Storm where he's still Warchief and he's heavily enhancement spec.

The truth is, Thrall is the ultimate shaman, he's not narrowed down to a single spec.

I'll just say this one thing though, the Doomhammer is an amazing looking melee weapon.. it'd be a shame if you didn't smash some skulls with it. I think it suits Enhancement more just for that simple reason.