[Feral] Help with Log scrutinizing

Hello all, got my first kill of heroic Archimonde last night.

Feels like i lack on something but can't really pin point what is it exactly i need to improve on.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/qcrAC9hvDKJ3wjnW

Thats my Log for the kill and the feral druid Venthez is me. Apart from having bad uptime for Savage Roar or Rip/Rake is there anything else i should take note of ?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nthez/advanced

Thank you all !

Just a few things I found that will help.

I won't mentioned SR/bleed uptimes as you've recognized the problem there. When looking at your buffs the first thing I see is you had 37 predatory swiftness buffs, but only 32 Bloodtalons. Ideally you want to not miss any of those(it still happens though), and then I also see your predatory swiftness uptime is 38.29%. This low uptime tells me you aren't holding on to this and waiting to healing touch when you can use those blood talons on a finisher/rake/thrash. You should aim to do that and will most likely see that uptime increase to around 70%+. Your Tiger's Fury seems a little inconsistent, I don't see you using it until 23 seconds into the fight.

You should open from stealth on pull with rake, not shred. Rake does more damage, and shred does 20% LESS damage on a target that doesn't have a bleed on it. You also shouldn't use Ferocious Bite on a target that doesn't have a bleed as well, as it's critical strike chance is doubled against bleeding targets. You made that mistake on the first Doomfire Spirit, and continued to do so throughout the encounter. (Always apply a bleed first)

It looks like you only use rip against the nether mob and Archimonde. Keep an eye on the timers to know when new adds spawn and make sure to be able to either have at least 4 combo points so you can put up both rip and rake immediately.

Thank you for the feedback , but i do have a few questions to ensure im not understanding this wrongly.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueredwolf View Post

This low uptime tells me you aren't holding on to this and waiting to healing touch when you can use those blood talons on a finisher/rake/thrash. You should aim to do that and will most likely see that uptime increase to around 70%+.
    So i should hold my Predswiftness buff until i am about to use a finisher/thrash/rake yea? Or should i be using everysingle time , unless im close to using finishers

Quote Originally Posted by Blueredwolf View Post

Your Tiger's Fury seems a little inconsistent, I don't see you using it until 23 seconds into the fight.

You should open from stealth on pull with rake, not shred. Rake does more damage, and shred does 20% LESS damage on a target that doesn't have a bleed on it. You also shouldn't use Ferocious Bite on a target that doesn't have a bleed as well, as it's critical strike chance is doubled against bleeding targets. You made that mistake on the first Doomfire Spirit, and continued to do so throughout the encounter. (Always apply a bleed first)
    For this part i was kind of.. testing out , but yea i did notice in a bit of a difference between the 2, now with this i guess it confirms that i should be opening on rake.

However for Tiger's fury, im a lil confused, should i use it before opening and use on every cd? I usually keep the first up until i am out of energy or almost out of it.

What about Berserk and Incarnation , should use them separately or use both at once on pull and throughout?
    Last edited by iamahleong; 2015-09-11 at 09:40 AM.

Sorry for the very late response, hopefully this is still useful for you.

Always aim to use your Blood talons charges on a finisher, and then depending on the situation rake or thrash. This is the ideal usage, BUT there will be times you will be forced to use a blood talons on shred. This is okay, it happens depending on rng. But always strive to hold predatory swiftness as long as you can in order to use your most powerful abilities with the blood talons buff.

As for tiger's fury. Do not use pre-pull if that is what you are asking. The best time to use it would be between your opening rake and first rip, along with berserk. Then after that use TF on CD at your own discretion. You may notice I didn't include incarnation because it is preferred to incarnation right before the pull (at 1 second). After that you should always continue to stack your buffs and cd's as much as possible, meaning always incarnation, and then berserk. So basically at the same time, the only reason you don't ideally want to macro them together is because incarnation cost a global while berserk does not.