The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    The closest one I can remember was prolly No Man's Sky.
    From the highest peak of 212,321 players online to 832 right now

pokemon go lost 20 million users in less than 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Hmmm this Fire and ice type event seems to be off I'm getting mostly water types.
    Seel and Shellder become ice on evolution, so they count, much like Slugma counted for the rock event.

By the way, Gyms are going to be closing tomorrow. Don't know for how long. All pokemon will be returned.

15+ Year Old Account
    hmmm so apparently last night the pokestop where I work got turned into a gym. (or at least is in the process of becoming a gym)

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Welp. The entire gym game is changed drastically now. Some say it's better, some say it's worse. It's definitely less passive coin income.

The best thing is now we have TMs and Raids against bosses.

This gym update only makes me want to spoof even more. So frustrating that even in a city its difficult to find enough people for a lvl 4 snorlax/lapras raid. UGH! At least with spoofing I would be able to jump to rural areas and see what people are doing lol.
    Cheese. Its amazing. Until your feet smell like it.

Whew Pokemon Go Fest looking like a shitshow.

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/888793482885607426

I'm sure the amount of people spoofing in is fucking with the servers, but cmon, you gotta plan for this.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

https://twitter.com/TheSilphRoad/sta...33651689095169

Seems like people are getting refunded and $100 worth of PoGo coins for going to the event.

10+ Year Old Account
    woohoo legendary raids with pokemons with stupid high cp, meanwhile i'm soloing easier raids here and yet to see any other player show up for harder ones... spoofers must be happy though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Articuno just showed up at the closest gym to me.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

I am not from a very big town but luckily enough there are people who use the many forms of social media (facebook, reddit and discord) to get a couple nice sized groups to appear in my town for 2 Articuno raids.

Me and my wife went for some car-raiding yesterday, got two articuno raids done (cought one each) and one lugia. Damn that bugger is hard to catch. Had only 6 balls but even with golden razzberry she just jumped three times to tease me up and then jumped out. Sadly didnt get any raid today so gotta try my luck in the future but damn it'll be depressing journey...

Got 1 Articuno, 2 Moltres and 1 Zapdos. Still need a Lugia before he vanishes Monday

Small town player here.

The legendary raids has finally made the game a community experiance. People via social media have formed large chat groups to spot for raids and organise meet up times. Majority of us were strangers but after repeated raids together people have become friends.

Raids were such a needed change for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by HAcoreRD View Post
    Got 1 Articuno, 2 Moltres and 1 Zapdos. Still need a Lugia before he vanishes Monday
    Lugia was most difficult for me, it was the last one I got. It's the most difficult to fight, and I live in a small town. Most of my legendary raiding had to be done an hour away.

Still had a blast doing raids though.

Deleted
    Is anyone experiencing GPS problems in EU? I'm having troubles with my GPS when it comes to pokemon go, Google Maps is just fine. It started last friday when the event in Asia began. The only way I get perfect GPS is when I'm connected to wifi.

Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandises View Post
    Is anyone experiencing GPS problems in EU? I'm having troubles with my GPS when it comes to pokemon go, Google Maps is just fine. It started last friday when the event in Asia began. The only way I get perfect GPS is when I'm connected to wifi.
    No (new) issues here, excep the usual gps drift around all's fine.

Deleted
    It seemed to have cleared up in 3-4 days. I had extreem GPS drift and the game was unable to pinpoint my location. But everything seems to be fine now

Yes, there are. I tried Pokehuntr website and it worked for me. It used to work like magic earlier. I was able to catch a lot of awesome Pokemon like Blastoise, Charizard and many more. But, these days the site is under maintainence. So, I am using thesilphroad. It is also very useful and the best part is that it is working.
    Last edited by Lisa63; 2019-05-17 at 01:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa63 View Post
    Yes, there are. I tried Pokehuntr website and it worked for me. It used to work like magic earlier. I was able to catch a lot of awesome Pokemon like Blastoise, Charizard and many more. But, these days the site is under maintainence. So, I am using thesilphroad. It is also very useful and the best part is that it is working.
    who do those websites do?

- - - Updated - - -

how do u read Calcy IV? can anyone explain me how to understand all those informations?

-during catching a wild pokemon. theres a lot of info per level, but it doesnt even show its exact level for certain. is there a point doing that when catching?
    -your already caught pokemon. again here sometimes its not specific and it shows brackets of IV percent. how to make it more accurate?
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC