Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post
    Seriously? You can`t see why and how wrong what you wrote? Let me explain: TBC LAUNCHED and they worked on LK meanwhile, LK launched but they worked on Cata already..Now we have WoD, they ANNOUNCED Legion but they already working on the next after Legion...The next expansion is not even beta, far away from to be released, but they already working on something after it? Really?
    Storylines? Have you seen this?: "The idea for Legion is several years old. The team was planning out several expansions and trying to decide the order of Legion and Warlords of Draenor back in 2012." What kind of storyline is that? Flip a coin which one comes first, then we can rape the other one just to "fit" into a twisted logic!
    Not to mention if they working on Legion since a year, then why is most of their answer is: "we don`t know, we still thinking about it, we are not sure about it"?
    You are one of the first people I've seen dig into it with this logic. My husband has been preaching the same for years now. When Warlords hit, he saw the problems pretty early. We played and raided until a couple months after 6.1. We lost raiders, so we just took a break. We recently rejoined, wanting to get ourselves into Tanaan and to prepare for Legion (early, I know). I've been saying what you quoted for some time. I'm sure there are teams that are mostly done with their parts and fully capable of moving onto the next expansion. However, it is a scary thought that Legion isn't feature complete yet. As my husband puts it, "How can they even be doing art and zones for the expansion after Legion without having every bit done for Legion first?" In his mind, they should have all things finished, even the patch stuff, before they dabble in the next story arc. Mounts, for example, should be all ready to go before an expansion is done. Even if the plan isn't to release some until the last patch, they all should be finished.

Development takes time, and we want quality expansions with lots of quantity. These gaps in content have to stop, and no expansion should ever be as empty as Warlords.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was really sad to see the Diablo II thing was typed and not a video or audio file. Would've loved to listen while I was doing something else. Like working. Or taking a dump.

Quote Originally Posted by gummiebear007 View Post
    As my husband puts it, "How can they even be doing art and zones for the expansion after Legion without having every bit done for Legion first?"
    Beeeeeeecaaaaaaaause the people doing those things maybe aren't the ones who make the mounts? Or the other content? Because they've already finished the art and zones for Legion and need something else to do?

It's not like every time they need a new night elf building, they hand craft each one from scratch...

EDIT: I mean, I realise you said you realise there may be teams done with their parts, but if their skill sets are not needed for Legion at the present time, what the fuck do you expect them to be doing while everyone else works on Legion?

10+ Year Old Account
    "With David Brevik"...

OMG, at first it seemed I saw there another, very similar family name Oo

The best parts of Diablo II, like noun/adjective system was designed by Blizzard, not them. Without hard hand to drive them those guys turned into mediocrities.