Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Wich mount do you find the coolest?

Hello! im getting "tired" of my brutal drake, so im looking for another cool mount, wich mount do you use ALL the time? what's you're favorite?

Fossilised Raptor - my all time favourite mount.

Also very cool, ventilation comes right through the body.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Reins of Galakras from SoO meta achievement.
    I use it as my main mount, simply because there are so many amazing transmog pieces out there for its accompaniment!
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Invincible because of all the great lore behind him, looking cool is just an extra for me. But I don't own the mount yet, so otherwise its probably the Raven Lord.

10+ Year Old Account
    - Invincible
    - Green Firehawk
    - Heavenly Azure Could Serpent
    - Corrupted Dreadwing

That's just to answer the title. Dreadwing is the only one of those I have.

Mimirons Head, just unique all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Jutath View Post
    Mimirons Head, just unique all around.
    I thought i'd never stop riding that once i got it...
    Same as sky golem.

Used once.... Got annoyed at sounds and annoying movement... Never used again.

OP, for ground - Core hound (people stopped mounting them after the diminished) for air - sandstone drake does it for me.

Madness will consume you!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    I thought i'd never stop riding that once i got it...
    Same as sky golem.

Used once.... Got annoyed at sounds and annoying movement... Never used again.

OP, for ground - Core hound (people stopped mounting them after the diminished) for air - sandstone drake does it for me.
    Yeah, I bought the Sky Golem recently because I thought it was so cool.

I'm already so bored of it's animations. RIP 15k

Switch Orange raptor, super rare - because every can get it so no one thinks it is special and the raptors just look good.

I've always been a fan of the drakes of the winds. Someday Alakir will drop his and I'll finish the set...

10+ Year Old Account
    All of the Firehawks, particularly the Corrupted one
    Enchanted Fey Dragon
    Onyxian Drake
    Crimson Deathcharger
    Mystic Runesabre
    Darnassian Nightsabre
    Any of the Protodrakes, Reins of Galakras and Iron are my favourites of them
    Dread Ravens
    Frostbrood Vanquisers

Think that covers it. I think.

Deleted
    I always loved panther mounts, back in vanilla grinding rep for darnassus, then grinding to rank11 for the black/grey sabrebeauty. the nostalgia feels :-)

Still I love panthers, so I chose to buy a spectral tiger some months ago, and im still riding that one :-)

For Flyers i don't have one favorite, green and yellow fire hawk, grinning reaver, invincible. Though I like it better to ride small flyers, so I get autodismounted, when passing a door, instead of getting stuck in front of the door

For passengers obsidian nightwing :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Flying

Elegon mount, got it 3 days ago. Especially in WoD where most of the colors are dark/dull.

I don't know what it's going to take to replace it, but when I complete the 300 mount meta I may randomize usage between those two.

Ground

Amani War Bear
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

For me, it's always been the armored netherwings from BC arenas. Next up the stone drakes from from cata. Specifically the purple one from the rare in deepholm. Sadly, I have neither. I'm really proud of my Green proto drake though. Never been too picky about ground mounts, but the armored tigers from MoP look really cool, They're beefier and more powerful looking.

Winterspring Frostsaber or Swift Zulian Tiger

Quote Originally Posted by StudenAlbatrozYoutube View Post
    Hello! im getting "tired" of my brutal drake, so im looking for another cool mount, wich mount do you use ALL the time? what's you're favorite?
    Invincible

/thread

Favorites that I have:
    Elegon Mount
    Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank
    Invincible

Ones I want/wish I could still get:
    Mimron's Head
    Black Qiraji Battle Tank

Winterspring Frostsaber.

There was a time when it was only me and two others on an entire server with this mount.

Deleted
    Veridian Netherwing Drake