Homo naledi : New species of ancient human discovered

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2...aim-scientists

Quote Originally Posted by theguardian
    “If we’re talking about intentional disposal, we’re talking about creatures with a brain the size of a gorilla’s going deep into a cave, into the dark, and posting bodies through a small fissure into this cave chamber. It’s remarkably complex behaviour for what we’d think of as a very primitive human-like species. Whether there are other explanations remains to be seen, but it’s one of the plausible explanations,” he said.
    A new species of hominid discovered containing traits similar to both primitive humans and anatomically modern humans. What baffles scientists however is the fact that there's a probability that this apeman could've possessed symbolic thought and may have disposed bodies of the deceased deep within caves.

I think it's a bit early for us to start assigning sexual orientation to it like this.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I think it's a bit early for us to start assigning sexual orientation to it like this.
    Oh ffs, grow up. >_>

OT: Wow, that's actually pretty crazy! Closer and closer to finding those missing links.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Lol these guys only just found out about the inhabitants of gen-OT?