695 BrM Monk looking for guild.

I am currently on Mal'ganis and I would prefer to stay here if possible but I can move or faction transfer if its an absolute must and the guild is right for me. Due to my work schedule I can only raid late nights starting around11 pm est. Days dont really matter to me but 3 nights a week would be great

My characters name is Raern if anyone would like to look at my armory. Im still fairly new to the forums so I cant post any links

Hi Raern,

We're <David n the Danger Boys> a Horde guild located on Hyjal (PVE server) and currently 12/13N 7/13H HFC looking for all roles and classes. We're a relatively new guild starting late MoP, but have kept the same core group since. Looking to add members with the prospect of mythic in the future. Keep in mind this is for a core spot in the raid group.

Raids times are: Tues + Wed + Fri 10pm-1am EST

If the times mentioned above work, Hit me up on Bnet: Obasill#1482

Thanks for your time

<Blood Right>
    We're a raiding guild looking for more active raiders for progression. While we are currently on heroic progression, we are currently building a team to take on mythic raiding as well. We offer an enjoyable and entertaining raid and guild atmosphere focusing on having fun while, at the same time, downing bosses. The guild has been together dating back to mid Cataclysm, and hosts a number of weekly non-raiding events, such as a movie night and other games night for guild members on off nights for raiding. In addition we host alt raids for anyone in need of gearing up to be part of the main raid team and to widen our options for composition adjustments for progression purposes.

Realm: Emerald Dream (RPPvP)
    Faction: Horde

Progression: 7/7N, 7/7H, 10/10N, 10/10H, 13/13N, 12/13H (Note: 28% on Archi)

Recruitment Needs:
    Currently, all DPS, a tank, and healers that are comfortable switching to and from a DPS spec are being accepted. We currently have a group that consistently runs every week, and we are just looking to add more people to take on greater challenges ahead. If you are a willing raider looking for a new home, feel free to apply.

Raid Times:

Weds/Thurs/Mon
    8-11pm central

Loot System:
    We use a +1 loot system. Under our system, each main set piece of gear that you win will give you a stacking +1 for the week’s lockout. Thus if you win 3 pieces for the week you will have a +3, until Tuesday’s reset. Everything is treated as a free roll unless someone rolling against you has a lower score than you, in which case the person with the lowest score automatically wins. If multiple people have the lowest score, it is still a free roll amongst those raid members. This is to ensure everyone has a fair chance at getting loot. During progression, preference on tier pieces is given to those who can complete a 2 or 4 set bonus.

Qualifications:
    Attendance is our number one priority, and consistency is extremely important to us. We understand life comes over the game and we also understand sometimes things come up. However, we need people to show up on time or at least communicate their absence. Arriving late without sufficient notice results in an automatic +1 for your gear rolls for the night.

Raid experience is preferred, but we have shaped new players into great raiders before. We are willing to help you improve as a raider. We keep nightly logs of our raids, and have several members who are willing to discuss your raid performance with you. Just be willing to listen and learn if you aren't experienced. You need to be able to be open to constructive criticism.

If you are interested please add my battle tag. I'm happy and willing to answer any and all questions that you may have. Hope to hear from you soon!

Happy Gaming,
    Calacat, GM <Blood Right>
    BattleTag: Calaphrinie#1592