Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    I find it ironic that he wants to raid 24/7 (which requires a lot of work) but think making his own guild is too much work.
    As a guy who runs a guild which isn't even near the level of Method (thus requiring even more work to maintain if it were) I can assure you that raiding long hours during progression (which is usually about 2 weeks) is NOTHING like the commitment it takes to run a guild year round. You spend many more hours OUTSIDE of raid keeping things together and running smoothly than you do inside raid. There's nothing ironic about what he's saying. Making his own guild, specifically from scratch, is WAAAAAAAAY more work than the amount of time he wants to raid during progression.

Next race should be a little more interesting.

So they want to have a good atmosphere, but they are joining Kuznam? o_0

Deleted
    Why should I care what raiding guilds are doing?...

I can't believe that there are people now that are thinking that going more hardcore is the right approach to WoW...

I mean seriously. Is anyone going to look back in 5 years and say "I wish I had spent more of my 20s/30s on hardcore raiding?"

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    You are assuming that all of the subs are playing in the west were there is a monthly sub. The east works on a different model. If you want the real figures you can just look at the Blizzard financials. They give the sub revenue there.
    i love me some re re.

does this get you wet? bickering like a preteen over semantics? Lets assume that a whopping HALF of those are of the "different model you propose"

okay, you got him. you win. Blizzard is only making a HALF a BILLION dollars a year then. This is of course not counting the services they sell in abundance and the RMT over the blizzstore etc.

Use your brain, its there for a reason and it isnt to be a troll on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    I think the easy lie we tell ourselves is that nothing matters/we won't care. But now, looking fifteen years back, I wish I had spent every single minute I've spent gaming practicing my music and art, creating things,honing skills. I have fond memories of video games but they're mostly superficial.
    Agreed. I wouldn't go so far as to say it's a regret but I would have had more balance in life. Priorities change when you get older.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.