Thread: I need advice!

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I need advice!

What's a good way to approach a female, one who's more quite and reserved?

become her friend.

step1: Stop referring to them as "females" and think of them as people
    Step2: approach the same way you would approach anyone else
    step3: say hi, be polite, talk interest
    step4: ???
    Step5: celebrate newly created relationship.

10+ Year Old Account
    My advice, don't seek advice on a gaming forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    My advice, don't seek advice on a gaming forum.
    Yes, Because all gamers, especially the ones in their mid-late 20s are all virgin losers with no experience in relationships whatsoever right?

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    What's a good way to approach a female, one who's more quite and reserved?
    By being charming and confident, being awkward makes people around you feel awkward.

15+ Year Old Account
    Be normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Be more Kawaii
    But then senpai will never notice me

Deleted
    chloroform

Start with asking her to for lunch or something and go from. there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    First point might be relevant to the topic. I see no issue by mentioning it.
    And thinking of them as "females" does not prevent you from seeing them as people either?

Anyway, the rest of the steps sounds good.

These is a similar thread here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...w-to-get-girls

Women are not mysterious. We're people. Talk to us- be polite, confident, friendly, smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    First point might be relevant to the topic. I see no issue by mentioning it.
    And thinking of them as "females" does not prevent you from seeing them as people either?

Anyway, the rest of the steps sounds good.
    You would be surprised how language provides a window into someones perspective. Changing perspective is essencial.

Step 1: Don't ask a bunch of videogame nerds how to approach women.
    Step 2: Go approach the woman. Start with "Hi".
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Deleted
    open a door for her and demand sex in payment

10+ Year Old Account
    "Girls" are not watches, cars or NPCs the the video game of life. You do not get them, you interact with them.

Successful interaction can become more probable if you prepare for the encounter. Remember that time you tried to tank with your fishing pole equipped? Yep, gear check!

Make sure your personal hygiene is up to snuff. Lynx body spray may not cut it. Consider investing in a mid range cologne if you don't have one, but remember that you've put it on too heavily if you can smell it. On a related note, scented products can be good (there is the risk it is something she's allergic to to) but don't let your products fight it out. Using eight different scented products is probably not a good idea.

Consider investing in a couple of new pairs of pants, a couple of shirts, a new pair of shoes, and some new socks. In part this is a matter of looking good, but it may also
    give you a measure of confidence. By the way, everyone has a right to be an individual, but that T-shirt depicting a crazed clown buggering a dead sheep might be something to wear after you know her a bit better.

Ask a friend if they know her, but don't go creepy stalker on her. If someone knows her, they may know something that makes a good ice breaker (she really likes iced coffee), or something to avoid (her mother died last month and she isn't really in the mood to talk right now). Again, don't go creepy stalker, but if nobody you know knows her, you may still pick up a clue from what she surrounds herself with. Above all, don't go creepy stalker.

That should get you started. Beyond that, not everything can be planned out. Go talk.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Get friend-zoned by her and then be sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Women are not mysterious.
    Ahahahahahaahah! Oh Fencers!

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Ignore step 1, most women still want to be treated as women. And therefore thinking of them as such will help you accomplish this. Open the door for her.