7+ Year Old Account

Need help with online shopping

Tl;Dr:
    • What are good sites for online shopping & style advice?
    • Do you have any style advice you can give?
    • Thanks in advance.

Hey everyone, I've had a few conversations on here recently in OT regarding appearances and have concluded that my wardrobe is absolute garbage.
    I used to shop at Guess and Mexx but both of those stores have closed down in my area (in Mexx's case they even left the country lol)

I hear online shopping is very good though and wanted to look into it. But I don't even know which brands or stores to Google. I'm hoping some of you might. Also if you have any style advice for a 23 year old that would be awesome. Thanks in advance!

(Posting from mobile so beware of typos. I'll correct them as I find them)
    The world isn't as bad as you think.

Find clothes YOU like and then buy them. I have a man crush on Amazon, but go with whatever toots your horn.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

With a preference for accented cuffs and collars and the impatience of spending my weekends at a tailor, I buy my shirts here:

http://propercloth.com/dress-shirts/collar-cuff-accent/

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure if they are available in the US, but I've been pretty happy with the brand Scotch and Soda. Pretty sure they're from Amsterdam.

Quote Originally Posted by dixincide View Post
    Tl;Dr:
    • What are good sites for online shopping & style advice?
    • Do you have any style advice you can give?
    • Thanks in advance.

Hey everyone, I've had a few conversations on here recently in OT regarding appearances and have concluded that my wardrobe is absolute garbage.
    I used to shop at Guess and Mexx but both of those stores have closed down in my area (in Mexx's case they even left the country lol)

I hear online shopping is very good though and wanted to look into it. But I don't even know which brands or stores to Google. I'm hoping some of you might. Also if you have any style advice for a 23 year old that would be awesome. Thanks in advance!

(Posting from mobile so beware of typos. I'll correct them as I find them)
    Hi! Nowadays there are a lot of online clothes stores. It is very comfortable - I adore online shopping. I can compare prices and find good sales without going out. I often visit https://www.gotapparel.com/. They have good selection of stylish clothes. As for style advice - clothes should make you feel comfortable. If you like the way you look who cares what others think about it?