Thread: I need help

I need help

Hello I need some help I've been told I can't raid because I'm using the conquest set gear and then the rest of my gear is pve they say it's harder to heal me . I would like to know if this is true or not because with the set I can do a lot more dmg and also is there a cap for mastery

Conquest gear is exactly the same as any other gear of the same item level, but the trinkets aren't as good generally. There is no cap for mastery, but some classes maybe don't benefit as much after a certain point.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of guilds don't like taking "raiders" with PvP gear because it doesn't show dedication if you can't get yourself kitted out with even basic PvE gear.

And as far as I know there is a cap, at least a soft cap where after it stops being a great stat, But I'm not sure on that one!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GKLeatherCraft View Post
    A lot of guilds don't like taking "raiders" with PvP gear because it doesn't show dedication if you can't get yourself kitted out with even basic PvE gear.
    Which in 6.2 shows they are truly dumb, because Conquest ilvl 700 gear is easily obtainable and on par with PVE gear - perfect for catch-up or for decking a new alt before you step into normal HFC.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    Which in 6.2 shows they are truly dumb, because Conquest ilvl 700 gear is easily obtainable and on par with PVE gear - perfect for catch-up or for decking a new alt before you step into normal HFC.
    Yeah it makes no sense gear wise, I always PvP'd but when I decided to do a dungeon people would lose their shit, Even though if I was tanking or healing I never had a single issue.