Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by timberx View Post
    Because the author of the video certainly doesn't have a history of heavily editing his videos to fit his needs.
    But no, it's because reasons, you're right.
    Normally you will have 50 experts in video editing in a thread showing where and how it was edited. Haven't seen any of that so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Facts are bashing now?
    You said "GOP does it by opening their mouths" I was unaware he represented the entire party.. I didn't report you but it is bashing.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Normally you will have 50 experts in video editing in a thread showing where and how it was edited. Haven't seen any of that so far.
    I'm no video editing expert, but the author of the video seems to have cried wolf more than a few times already and has failed every time.

Seen more action from Catholic's response to the child abuse scandals than Muslims have to Isis, 9/11, suicide bombing, Imam's preaching war, or the Kenya mall shooting. If there are so many "Good" Muslims why the hell aren't they fixing their shit? Something is wrong with the tree if it keeps giving off rotten fruit, they need the great schism sooner than later or else they will make us pay their justice with our science.

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    It is a credible news source
    You can tell by the Chic-fil-A sweepstakes pop-up. Didn't that happen like 10 years ago? Gay marriage is legal now, get over it.

I'm no video editing expert, but the author of the video seems to have cried wolf more than a few times already and has failed every time.
    He does have a bad reputation for bending the truth or editing videos out of context, so does the MSM though. Apparently that's what they call journalism these days..

10+ Year Old Account
    No facts there. correlation =\= causation.

He does have a bad reputation for bending the truth or editing videos out of context, so does the MSM though. Apparently that's what they call journalism these days..
    This we can agree on.

This we can agree on.
    On the note Brian Williams is making his comeback!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stasso View Post
    Seen more action from Catholic's response to the child abuse scandals than Muslims have to Isis, 9/11, suicide bombing, Imam's preaching war, or the Kenya mall shooting. If there are so many "Good" Muslims why the hell aren't they fixing their shit? Something is wrong with the tree if it keeps giving off rotten fruit, they need the great schism sooner than later or else they will make us pay their justice with our science.
    I think I missed something, why are we talking about Muslims now? Ignoring you conflating a regional issue with a religious one, what exactly brought on this nonsequiter?

- - - Updated - - -

No facts there. correlation =\= causation.
    I...don't think you're using that correctly.

It is a credible news source
    No it isn't. It isn't even a news source. Just like your other bullshit threads, this is nothing but HORSESHIT.

Deleted
    Going to close this one, feel free to continue discussion in the above link.