noob Lvl 70, solo vs party, difficulties and rifts vs bounties.

Hello MMOC D3 community,

So I got my D3 copy few days ago and rushed to level 70. As a fresh noob, I have some questions:

1)How many bounties should I do per day? I've noticed that I get 2 chests once per day and 1 chest as many times as I complete 5 bounties.
    2)Difficulty. Some people say rifts shouldn't take long, 2-5mins for a fast farm, others suggest going on a higher diff with party for a better loot. Right now I play on T1, I don't 1 shot white mobs, but I dont struggle solo as well. Should I keep farming this solo, join T1 grps or raise my diff and then party?

Thank you in advance

Deleted
    1) As many as you can stomach. I usually try and do the bonus areas, for the extra chest - which change every time you complete an area, so Act 1 bonus area, then whichever area is the next bonus area, and so on.

2) It depends what level you're at - if you're fully geared, and have a good build etc, then yeah, rifts don't take long at all, but if you've just hit 70, and are getting gear, then expect them to take longer. You should do the difficulty that you can do. If you can do T1 with no issues, then do T2. And then when you can do T2, do T3 etc. Personally, I used Greater Rifts to gear up, starting at rank 1, and going up. Easy way to get the gems levelled as well. As for grouping, I try and avoid public games - mainly because I play Hardcore, so just solo things, and group with friends. Not so sure about getting 'better loot' per se, as it's essentially the same gear that drops. Just remember that more loot drops the higher the difficulty.

I see, thank you.
    The main reason I moved from WoW to D3 for solo hardcore gameplay (and I don't have any friends that play D3). The only thing that concerns me is that in T1, I don't get any upgrades :/

Deleted
    Well, if you can do T1 with no issues, then it's time to change the difficulty

Quote Originally Posted by Thylight View Post
    Hello MMOC D3 community,

So I got my D3 copy few days ago and rushed to level 70. As a fresh noob, I have some questions:

1)How many bounties should I do per day? I've noticed that I get 2 chests once per day and 1 chest as many times as I complete 5 bounties.
    2)Difficulty. Some people say rifts shouldn't take long, 2-5mins for a fast farm, others suggest going on a higher diff with party for a better loot. Right now I play on T1, I don't 1 shot white mobs, but I dont struggle solo as well. Should I keep farming this solo, join T1 grps or raise my diff and then party?

Thank you in advance
    1) Do the bonus Act bounties, move on to the next bonus Act, repeat. When there's no more bonus Acts, logout and back in again - it resets them.
    2) You should be able to get into T2 (maybe T3) really quickly - craft a full set of lvl 70 yellows, keep crafting for slots with bad rolls, use the Cube to upgrade yellows to legendaries, etc.

What class are you playing, and can you link your profile? People will be able to give more advice with those.

Also check out mmo-champ's sister-site which is dedicated to D3 - http://www.diablofans.com - they've a load of builds there, more active forums, etc.