Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Also, I think the trinket BIS list shown for unholy is probably for a patchwerk related fight.
    Since RH is ranked extremely low, you're probably right that this is from a patchwerk sim.

RH has served me good for fights that benefit from it so it's definitely a patchwerk profile. I just wish it wasn't situational and that the frost trinket wasn't utter garbage. It makes me jealous seeing classes use their class trinket for every situation.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    RH has served me good for fights that benefit from it so it's definitely a patchwerk profile. I just wish it wasn't situational and that the frost trinket wasn't utter garbage. It makes me jealous seeing classes use their class trinket for every situation.
    So very true and they don't get weaker the stronger we get like RH does for Unholy.

Yea it really bothers me that they haven't addressed that. A class item should be something you want to have on all the time. I don't know that's my thoughts. It kills me when they make shitty set bonuses too. I feel like the class trinket is an extension of tier gear and getting it so nobody gives a shit about 2/3 specs class trinkets and then having another that is situational and gets weaker should be something they should have addressed during the PTR.

It kills me when they make shitty set bonuses too.
    I actually think the set bonuses are nice for frost/unholy, but with unholy the set bonuses don't make unholy interesting, though Timmy actually attacks at a speed of 1.00, which is pretty huge.

On the topic of RH, I wish they would revert the nerf back in the day, I thought nearing 100% chance actually made the trinket very interesting, but I could imagine it would make us OP on aoe fights.

The only fix I can think of right now is redesigning RH (not happening), or making RH actually multistrike and crit. It just makes me sad that I have a RH sitting in my bags doing nothing other than using it for hellfire assualt.
    Last edited by Beefkow; 2015-10-02 at 12:27 AM.

I wasn't considering our current set bonuses shitty. I am talking in previous tiers.

It's too late for a redesign on the trinket. Although I agree with you. I would love a revert to the nerf by half of what they nerfed it by to keep it competitive between trinkets, this way it doesn't get exceptionally weaker as we get stronger and then to revert by half of what they nerfed for frost DKs and I think I would be exceptionally happy where I am as Frost and would be okay with the class trinket for one spec.
    Last edited by RuneDK; 2015-10-02 at 05:48 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    I wasn't considering our current set bonuses shitty. I am talking in previous tiers.

It's too late for a redesign on the trinket. Although I agree with you. I would love a revert to the nerf by half of what they nerfed it by to keep it competitive between trinkets, this way it doesn't get exceptionally weaker as we get stronger and then to revert by half of what they nerfed for frost DKs and I think I would be exceptionally happy where I am as Frost and would be okay with the class trinket for one spec.
    Or; make it 100% proc rate for 50% of NP dmg, and be able to proc on multistrikes (no normalization rng), and it was actually good.

Deleted
    Hey guys, I need some help with the choice of my trinkets:

Unending Hunger - normal with socket (695)
    Vial of Convulsive Shadows - hc wf (691)
    Reapers Harvest - hc (720)
    Rumbling Pebble - mythic (720)

In breath fights I would use the UEH and Vial and take the RH in some AOE fights instead of the Vial, but as you can see there there is a big Ilvl gap between my trinkets (nearly 30 ilvls). That's why I don't know which one I should take.

Thanks for your help!

@Graxit

Use (M) Rumbling pebble for everything, it out values (H) RH and (N) UeH by a far mile.

Also use Vial of Convulsive shadows, if you're not comfterable with on use trinkets (like me), then use UeH and place a MS gem in that socket.