Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    No. You need to go play another class and see how good Hunters actually have it.
    i can play every class better than you play your main judging by the way you're complaining

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    i can play every class better than you play your main judging by the way you're complaining

You sound like your typical CoD PvP kid.

probably because this is the pvp forum

just stop talking

probably because this is the pvp forum

just stop talking
    Let's go over the only thing you've said here.

range? yes
    mobility? yes

heals? not any more than any other class. THEY STILL HAVE HEAls
    knockback? just like almost every class, yes. EVERY CLASS? WHAT?
    aoe? survival "aoe" is a joke in pvp unless you're complaining about serpent sting being spread in bgs... bm aoe is useless in pvp STILL HAVE DECENT AOE WHEN NEEDED
    single target? survival hits like a wet noodle and bm is weak outside cds NO?
    strong pets? ONE spec that isn't even the main pvp spec right now (survival is) THEY STILL HAVE PETS, UNLIKE MOST CLASSES, PETS BEING STRONG IS JUST GRAVY
    stealth? "stealth" MORE STEALTH THAN MOST CLASSES

defensives? the worst defensives in game, deterrence is useless compared to actual defensives that can let you keep pressuring MELEE INVULNERABILITY THAT YOU CAN USE TWICE IS HARDLY USELESS
    dots? you mean survival? you mean the two dots that are cleansed the moment they get put up because no dispel protection? STILL DOTS
    mortal strike? have to sacrifice utility for a healing reduction, other classes get it baseline STILL HAVE IT
    aggro/combat drop? are you fucking serious right now? all feign does in pvp is interrupt casting every 30 seconds or let you mount up, if you can't stop someone from mounting in that time you should quit the game THEY. STILL. HAVE. IT.
    strong cds? bm has them (hardly played in arena) mm has them (never played in arena) survival has NONE (the most common spec) STILL HAVE STRONG CDs. STAMPEDE IS JUST OBNOXIOUS

You seem unable to grasp the point. Compare Hunters to all other classes. THey are still much better equipped. You seem to be comparing hunters to...hunters..or other OP specs.

There is no tradeoff for hunters. They have everything and give up very little.

The fact that they can move and cast really puts it over the top. They might not seem crazy when looked at individually, they're actually probably built pretty well. Similar to how Arms Warriors used to be. It's that the other classes fall short of that design.
    Last edited by Dormie; 2015-09-12 at 11:37 PM.

OP, you are literally bad, just accept it. Stop trying to push that Hunters are overpowered, they're not. And no I don't play one, my 2 mains are Warlock and Rogue, and I -NEVER- lose to a hunter, either they all just suck, I'm pro, or the mostly likely, you're just bad.

7+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure the game is getting yet another facelift come Legion, Ride the WoD Wave and level a hunter because nothing is being changed as it stands currently.
    I don't think they'll be Flavor of the Month next expansion (see warlocks from MoP -> WoD)
    The world isn't as bad as you think.

7+ Year Old Account
    can they roll or teleport ?

/sigh.

Hunters are popular because you don't have to be very good to be decent at hunter. Good hunters can be very good because we do have a lot of tools in the kit, but most of them are pretty mediocre. In almost every case, another class is better at something that we are supposedly good at, and significantly so. If you are complaining about hunters being overpowered for so long, then you simply didn't play a hunter at the beginning of this expansion or most of the last one. We've been "good, but not great" since some time in Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by dcuffel View Post
    OP, you are literally bad, just accept it. Stop trying to push that Hunters are overpowered, they're not. And no I don't play one, my 2 mains are Warlock and Rogue, and I -NEVER- lose to a hunter, either they all just suck, I'm pro, or the mostly likely, you're just bad.

Did I say they are OP?

I'm not the one dumb enough to think I know how good or bad someone is over a forum.

Let's go over the only thing you've said here.

You seem unable to grasp the point. Compare Hunters to all other classes. THey are still much better equipped. You seem to be comparing hunters to...hunters..or other OP specs.

There is no tradeoff for hunters. They have everything and give up very little.

The fact that they can move and cast really puts it over the top. They might not seem crazy when looked at individually, they're actually probably built pretty well. Similar to how Arms Warriors used to be. It's that the other classes fall short of that design.
    They have to move and cast as it takes them ten plus shots on a melee to do what a melee can do to them in one hit.

To be fair, hunters have been the braindead easy lowest skill-floor ever class since MoP. They are a melee with a 40 yrd range for all intents and purposes with none of the downsides of being ranged nor the downsides of being melee. If you suck at WoW you can still be half-way decent as a hunter.

I hate hunters for that reason but also the fact that they went from a high floor high cap class in Cata to being retard 101 in MoP by removing the deadzone among other changes. Now their kit is overly simplified and annoying.

It doesn't hurt that they are really strong in sub 2400 pvp (where 99% of people live) and work with damn near any comp. They are also very strong 1v1 and bg/world pvp heroes as well as being annoyingly good in 2s. That's a lot of positives for one class to have if you think about it. Maybe in pro play they aren't that great but that doesn't effect most people anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

Did I say they are OP?

I'm not the one dumb enough to think I know how good or bad someone is over a forum.
    If they're not OP, then you just want them to be underpowered for the sake of... not liking them?

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I hate hunters for that reason but also the fact that they went from a high floor high cap class in Cata to being retard 101 in MoP by removing the deadzone among other changes. Now their kit is overly simplified and annoying.
    Their toolkit is more than just simplified doesn't even make sense anymore most of the things they have were because they couldn't do anything in melee and needed to get away now they have everything they had before and lots more because reasons.

So the class is just so braindead and it's why hunters finally passed paladin population numbers.

OP you need to accept that you are wrong in this case, learn from it and just move on as PvP is 3v3 comp balanced and not 1v1...

You can QQ about plenty of things in this game but hunters are not one of them...

You can QQ about Turbo and how ridculusly easy it is to play...You can QQ about Priest blanket silence and how it goes through tremor...You can QQ about recent nurfs have made Retr less attractive comp wise because...

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    You can QQ about Priest blanket silence and how it goes through tremor
    Why would tremor stop a silence?

I'd rather they delete all huntards, not because I think they need nerfed. It just seems like a lot of mentally challenged people play them is all. Every time I tank a dungeon, or do an lfr its always the retarded hunters barraging every fugging thing in the dungeon, have their pets taunting, or aspect of the fugging dazing people.

I will admit while doing the BG event this weekend I did end up in groups that often had upward of 5-6 hunters on 10 man maps pretty often. That is more telling than what the OP really had to say on the subject.

Deleted
    Wait, people think hunters are below average? Why are people defending hunters so strongly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunters are not impossible to beat, in fact they're relatively easy once you learn their mechanics. Advice going against Any hunter spec, save your defensive CDs and LoS whenever they're bursting hard. They only have 1-2 solid defensive CDs. Deterrence and Spirit Mending or w/e as Beast Mastery which is dispellable.

Beast Mastery: You can CC their pet and drastically reduce their damage this way.

Marksmanship: Same deal with Line of Sight, kite them before they kite you. Even as Melee you can have a distinct advantage waiting it out.

Survival: more annoying imo, burst seems to be a lot higher. I'd honestly use my burst at-around the same time they do unless you're undergeared.

OT: in your defense. The only 'OP' factor for a Hunter imo, is a Lone Wolf talented Marksman Hunter. if they get you to 35% Kill Shot is merciless even against bear form it seems.
    Last edited by The_Butcher; 2015-09-13 at 09:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

I mean come on. They have had it way too good for way too long. PvE/PvP, there's almost no reason to not roll hunter.
    Damm did you just get rekt by a hunter?

Hunter are by far not the best class so i have no fking clue why you would ask for a nerf when they don't excel at anything.....
    They are not the top dmg on raids (unless the rest of the raid does not know how to play their class)
    They are pretty nice in PVP but once again easily countered by other classes.
    The stealth of a hunter is pretty useless

Tell me why they should be nerfed when they don't obviously excel at any of the gameplay in WoW.
    They are not top @ pvp & pve. No reason for a nerf maybe even a buff is in order pve wise.