Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    That's a horrendous insult. I'm so triggered right now.

You better not be white or male or it counts as ciswhite privilege-aggravated asssault.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Just because you couldn't understand it, doesn't mean it wasn't there.

I'm sorry that your dream job of Male Ambassador of The Female Species is fizzling out. I really am.
    I understood it, I explained it back to you, and pointed out how absurd the idea is about whether or not my gendered mattered any more than Lil Blomma's for which I explained why I disagreed, not having anything to do with her gender.

However you then proceeded to go on about how Lil' Blomma's is female after me saying "I don't know that" and you yourself being offended on her behalf even though you aren't her or a female that I know of either.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

lol settle down Blart. It'll be easier if you just came to terms with the fact that you don't speak for the entire female population any more than she does.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    Speaking more generally about activism, rather than the specific of SJWs, I personally start to have a problem with them when they exhibit an excess of anger. Psychologically speaking this is often an externalisation of an internal schism born from childhood experience. In many cases this is related to shame, but has other triggers as well. Consequently their emotional state is tied to the animal, i.e. fight or flight, such that any threat to their view is met with aggressive defence. This renders the person much more susceptible to conformational bias and an inability to debate rationally. Essentially you get to a point of automatic gainsaying and retrenchment of position.

At such times casting blame becomes the overriding priority rather than sensibly evaluating the reality and coming to reasoned solutions. Once we get to such a point nobody wins...

In other words, you can speak generally about problems while trying to assert them (or argue about it) on someone else who is supposedly affected by them. So how is that different?
    Unless you think my argument is that all women are downtrodden, this doesn't particularly make sense. I mean, I know there are other posters here that attempt to say things like that, but I don't think I've ever presented myself in such a manner. One can say that discrimination exists without implying that all members of a class that sometimes suffers from discrimination have, in fact, suffered from it. Then again, I spoke up without really knowing if you were talking about me specifically when you made the comment that started this. So maybe you were referring to someone else to begin with. In any case, I don't feel your criticism is particularly apt of all posters, but of one or two for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol settle down Blart. It'll be easier if you just came to terms with the fact that you don't speak for the entire female population any more than she does.
    Yes, and where have I made that claim please point that out, I have argued in support of feminism yes, and gender quota's but that isn't me attempting to speak on behalf of all women, and whether Lil Blomma is female or not is irrelevant as especially anymore valid than anybody else's

Maybe that's why I didn't direct it at you specifically?

I'm allowed to generalize too, right?

Some people know things, not everyone lives in a mysterious cloud of gender ambiguity.
    That's clearly not what he was talking about and you know it. Accepting claims about who/what someone is/isn't on the internet at face value is foolish, and that's what he's getting at. Anyone can claim to be a woman, or black, or 1/64 cherokee wolf otherkin on the internet, and you can't easily verify it.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    That's clearly not what he was talking about and you know it. Accepting claims about who/what someone is/isn't on the internet at face value is foolish, and that's what he's getting at. Anyone can claim to be a woman, or black, or 1/64 cherokee wolf otherkin on the internet, and you can't easily verify it.
    Well no of course not, but some times you do actually know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well no of course not, but some times you do actually know.
    Yes, please explain that process of how you would KNOW if someone online is who they say they are?

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yes, please explain that process of how you would KNOW if someone online is who they say they are?
    I feel like this should be obvious. lol

Maybe this will help?

Last edited by Tradewind; 2015-09-14 at 10:36 PM.

Social justice is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I dunno, the way things are going now, I can say I'm any gender I want and you have to just agree with me or else you're an evil oppressor.
    I'm a trigendered pyro fox.

Deleted
    I feel like this should be obvious. lol

Maybe this will help?

That kid is a transphobe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this thread has just devolved into general bickering and personal insults it's about time we close it. Try to stay on topic next time.

CLOSED.