Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Criminals in America. We're talking about pedophilia on a global level.
    Love how a thread about global pedophiles goes to blaming blacks for violence. Stay classy MMO-C! People must get some form of self justification when they blame blacks when talking about whites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

Quote Originally Posted by GG you got me View Post
    I'm pretty sure white males are driving the pederast "tourism industry" because male pederasts of every other race are already living in the third world destinations these people stereotypically find appealing.

... and in the face of actual statistics the "white male" moniker is always reduced to actually meaning "first world male".
    Whoops better not point that out, Tennisace will get angry over your factual statement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dashflash890 View Post
    Love how a thread about global pedophiles go to blaming blacks for violence. Stay classy MMO-C!
    Blacks aren't "blamed" for violence. That implies that they aren't responsible, yet are accused.

Blacks literally commit more crime, more often, and with more violence than any other race on Earth. This trend shows everywhere they exist. Period. If you attempt to argue that, you're just showing your bias.

Do I hate black people? No. But I don't think that just because of that, the facts should be ignored. Especially when people start to blame whites for their problems.
    ill probably be infracted for this post

Quote Originally Posted by dashflash890 View Post
    Love how a thread about global pedophiles go to blaming blacks for violence. Stay classy MMO-C!
    No, genius. They're saying that people wouldn't stand for blaming blacks as a whole for the actions of black criminals, but yet people like the OP have no problems lumping whites as a whole in with white criminals. Stay classy, Willfully Oblivious!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    Blacks aren't "blamed" for violence. That implies that they aren't responsible, yet are accused.

Blacks literally commit more crime, more often, and with more violence than any other race on Earth. This trend shows everywhere they exist. Period. If you attempt to argue that, you're just showing your bias.

Do I hate black people? No. But I don't think that just because of that, the facts should be ignored. Especially when people start to blame whites for their problems.
    I was referring to the thread being derailed to talk about black violence when this is about pedophiles. Also seems likes whites have to bring up "blacks do it more! 1!1!!" whenever they do something wrong.
    Last edited by dashflash890; 2015-09-13 at 08:11 PM.
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

That's not at all true, but I won't contribute to the further derailing of the thread more than that. Feel free to discuss it elsewhere.

What does black violence in America have to do with pedophiles from first world countries in Asia.

Do white people have to travel to third world countries to rape people because blacks have raped all the ones in the first world...?

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2015-09-13 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    That's not an entirely true statement, but it's also offtopic.
    It is an entirely true statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    It is an entirely true statement.
    Then discuss it elsewhere and I can show you exactly why you are wrong. Otherwise, stick to the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Do white people have to travel to third world countries to rape people because blacks have raped all the ones in the first world...?
    Lesson learned, next time do your own labor.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    The majority of criminals are also black but everyone gets butthurt when people mention it.
    Criminality in the black community has many more socio-economic drivers (poverty, desperation, education). Furthermore, while it's very likely true that races with an average lower socioeconomic status are more often criminals, the numbers are definitely skewed by bias in the judicial system.

Almost definitionally, the white male sex tourists are in a position of power over their victims; not only literally but socioeconomically.

I do think the locals involved in these trades are much worse than the tourists taking advantage of it, but both should be strung up by their testicles.

As always though, as a white male who believes in protecting women's rights, normalising economic and racial disadvantage, it always pisses me off when articles are titled and nuanced in such a sweeping manner. I'm never sure what it achieves.
    Last edited by Delekii; 2015-09-13 at 08:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Oh boy, racism ahead.

I wonder when Tennisace will be posting that riveting thread about the glaring disparity in the punishment of male & female pedophiles, lmao

I won't hold my breath.

Maybe because black guys have bigger dicks so they don't fit in kids
    Last edited by Schmilblick; 2015-09-13 at 08:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have any friends from Vietnam or The Philippines for example, ask them what it's like back home. I've heard some absolute disgusting tales of white males going over there and doing really abhorrent things.
    If you have any friends from Sweden or Germany for example, ask them what it's like back home. I've heard some absolute disgusting tales of Black males going over there and doing really abhorrent things.

Quote Originally Posted by Delekii View Post
    Criminality in the black community has many more socio-economic drivers (poverty, desperation, education). Furthermore, while it's very likely true that races with an average lower socioeconomic status are more often criminals, the numbers are definitely skewed by bias in the judicial system.

Almost definitionally, the white male sex tourists are in a position of power over their victims; not only literally but socioeconomically.

I do think the locals involved in these trades are much worse than the tourists taking advantage of it, but both should be strung up by their testicles.
    At the same time, I doubt that there are enough white sex tourists to be the sole source of income for the underage sex industry in these countries. Hell, when I was in Thailand there weren't that many white people.

Are pederast tourists disgusting human beings? Of course they are, but they aren't a "white" problem.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Maybe because black guys have bigger so they don't fit in kids
    Just put more force into it.

The majority of pedos, especially those traveling abroad for it are white males.
    Except no matter how much proof you back up with about the fact that blacks in the US commit more violent crimes when compared to their percent population of the whole US, you're still racist if you say things like this about black people. Thus no matter how much proof you have that white men are more involved in trafficking and rape in the Philippines, it is racist to say that it's white men.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    If you have any friends from Sweden or Germany for example, ask them what it's like back home. I've heard some absolute disgusting tales of Black males going over there and doing really abhorrent things.
    If you have any black friends that lived in America during the 1940s, they have some disgusting tales of white males going into their neighborhoods and doing some abhorrent things.