Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://www.eurekastreet.com.au/artic...1#.VfXN9pcYGKg

They need to be much smarter when screening white males who enter these countries. Children deserve better than to be exploited like this.
    How is it whities fault if colored countries allow child sexually slavery again? Anyone able to explain that to me?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    No, they really don't. The only reason sex tourism numbers skew white is the question of opportunity. Whites are more likely to hail from an economically secure background that allows them to travel to areas where they can fulfill their kinks without running into legal trouble than non-whites. That doesn't mean non-whites don't have those kinks, they simply don't have the opportunity to act on them.
    Hush, you're killing their self hate buzz kill by dazzling them with logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Not a badly written piece. I hope people read and consider the article rather than reply to the thread title. Because there is a good reason culturally why this is framed as, 'the white male gaze'.

People aren't even reading it, just deflecting. I don't know why the truth is so difficult to digest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Locking this, since pretty much no discussion has been on-topic, and instead has been about race, which was the clear intent given the way this was titled.

Quote Originally Posted by Sama-81 View Post
    Edit: How, on earth, can this thread be alive, and the one on blacks closed? How pathetic a moderator closes the one, but not the other? That has to be among the saddest things I've seen on here yet, both should have been closed immediately if anything. Both are racist bullcrap, simple as.
    Because I'm only human, the other thread was shorter, so I reviewed and handled that one first. We're not here 24/7.