Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    IRL, a man hit by car, brains and stuff.
    As for the internet, yeah, I also have seen that stuff with teenagers, old man and hammer/screwdriver that others mentioned.
    I was so angry....
    Not even talking about IS shit, Mexicano cartels, etc.

Three weeks?
    Hmm, do you see the issue here?
    Yeah, it wasn't actually three weeks. I typed it because it was like 7 or so years ago that this went down. It happened in Wrath era. It was longer than 3 weeks obviously. I just remembered that amount because that was what she used when she whispered me a bit after the G-kick occurred, and she tried to play the sob story about her abortion, and how she was so emotionally fragile that she needed an escape, can I please raid with you guys now, you were right about him. etc. etc.

About half of the group left after the Shadowmourne shenanigans where he gave the Abom Bloods to someone who didn't have enough points to beat our tank. Rules weren't followed, new woman in channel buttering up GM, magical loot "error" three weeks straight because the MT wouldnt give the woman his Saronite (that he saved). TLDR, we were done and bailed.

We found out much later what the full score was. If you were insinuating something though, w/e. For all I know you could be the Orc Warrior I'm talking about. All of that drama is why I say it was the cruelest and most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post
    I watched NASA send 7 people to their deaths back in 1986. I was home sick from school that day and was able to watch the launch from the living room window of my house.
    No shit? That would be pretty crazy to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I once watched myself ram someone's face into a chain link fence. Dunno if it's cruel though since he deserved it.
    Not sure why but this made me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Yes of course.
    "Look Officer, I only raped and then murdered that girl with like ten other dudes. It's ok. It was a mob mentality thing. So it's ok. Now where are my things? Can I go?"
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post

"Look Officer, I only raped and then murdered that girl with like ten other dudes. It's ok. It was a mob mentality thing. So it's ok. Now where are my things? Can I go?"
    Contrasts, or are you being deliberately Binary to miss the point?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erwarth View Post
    Being forced to argue with idiots who compare gang rape to people crossing the street on a non-crossing path

How awful
    How is that awful? They are obviously the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawthorne Wipes View Post
    A fox being skinned alive.
    It was fucking horrible. I just don't understand how can somebody cause such pain.
    What's the point of skinning it alive?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    Contrasts, or are you being deliberately Binary to miss the point?
    Just poking fun. It's 0530 and I've already been awake for two hours. Have to do something to stay awake. Lol.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Originally Posted by Demona3
    I watched NASA send 7 people to their deaths back in 1986. I was home sick from school that day and was able to watch the launch from the living room window of my house.

No shit? That would be pretty crazy to see.
    Yeah, no shit. We had a big TV in the living room of our home that sat on the floor - so I had the TV on news at the time, cause they were covering the launch. So I sat in our living room window to watch the launch, and the TV was angled enough so I could just twist around and see the shuttle up close if I wanted it. Next thing I know, I'm watching out the window and I see a big explosion (I felt it), then the twin smoke trails.

I went into the kitchen and told my Mom, "MOM MOM! The shuttle just exploded!!", to which, she turned to me and said, "it's not nice to lie". I then replied, "didn't you feel a big boom?", that's when she got this look on her face, and we both walked back into the living room together. She glanced at the TV, then glanced out the window, and couldn't believe her eyes. She started to cry. I don't recall much after that. What was said, etc. Just only we sat together on the couch and watched the news and saw the horror on everyone's faces in the crowd.
    Yes, I draw my own avatars.

Deleted
    I tore to bits and pieces a Bible while being an edgy teenager, and stole a "choose your own adventure" adventure gamebook. That sums up my whole cruel thug life.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So you believe people who committed crimes due to mob mentality are just as bad as people who commit crimes by themselves?
    Who says that a rape has to be forgiven at all?

Why should crime victims have to forgive if they suffer for their entire life? Who do you think you are to demand that? God?

7+ Year Old Account
    What's the point of skinning it alive?
    - - - Updated - - -
    I asked myself the same.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIrcI_S0aN8
    Hard images, btw.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by G3istly View Post
    You're quite obviously upset. If you weren't, why would you bother getting this riled up over what I said? If I really was seeking attention then you would only be giving me what I want.
    Quite clearly full of it man You just avoided the question. You come on forums, post insanely unintelligent things, while trying to sound smart and edgy. Just chill out, stop lying on the internet and move on

Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    how is he upset?

he's just calling you out as a fucktard, for obvious reasons :/
    This.
    Last edited by mmocf6edb8744c; 2015-09-15 at 01:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawthorne Wipes View Post
    I asked myself the same.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIrcI_S0aN8
    Hard images, btw.
    Man that is rough. I really don't get why you would enforce that sort of suffering on it.

I'm a hunter and fisherman. You never let the animal suffer if you can help it.

I'll never get some people.

Yeah, no shit. We had a big TV in the living room of our home that sat on the floor - so I had the TV on news at the time, cause they were covering the launch. So I sat in our living room window to watch the launch, and the TV was angled enough so I could just twist around and see the shuttle up close if I wanted it. Next thing I know, I'm watching out the window and I see a big explosion (I felt it), then the twin smoke trails.

I went into the kitchen and told my Mom, "MOM MOM! The shuttle just exploded!!", to which, she turned to me and said, "it's not nice to lie". I then replied, "didn't you feel a big boom?", that's when she got this look on her face, and we both walked back into the living room together. She glanced at the TV, then glanced out the window, and couldn't believe her eyes. She started to cry. I don't recall much after that. What was said, etc. Just only we sat together on the couch and watched the news and saw the horror on everyone's faces in the crowd.
    Man that's intense. Sort of reminds me how I felt watching 9/11 happen. I was getting ready for high school when I went into the living room and my mom was glued to the TV. Crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    Quite clearly full of it man You just avoided the question. You come on forums, post insanely unintelligent things, while trying to sound smart and edgy. Just chill out, stop lying on the internet and move on
    As soon as you stop crying over my post(s), I will consider it.

I once saw a mother forced to choose which of her children would be saved from a collapsed building. We tried to save them all, but we could only get the one out. He died of respiratory problems a few days later. She died from a sniper's bullet a few feet from me.

Fuck this topic. Why the fuck would you start a thread like this? Fuck. I need a drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    That makes zero sense. Since we know that due to mob mentality people will do things they never would do alone. However their capacity for evil was expanded because of the mob. How are they worse than a person who can commit heinous crimes with absolutely no pressure?
    So, how many crimes are hanging over your head? I seriously don't get why you're defending this shit this hard.

Man that is rough. I really don't get why you would enforce that sort of suffering on it.

I'm a hunter and fisherman. You never let the animal suffer if you can help it.

I'll never get some people.

Man that's intense. Sort of reminds me how I felt watching 9/11 happen. I was getting ready for high school when I went into the living room and my mom was glued to the TV. Crazy.
    Yeah, I was actually asleep, my brother called me from his job and told me to turn on the TV. I turned it on just in time to watch the 2nd plane crash into the 2nd tower. Quite intense on that as well. But I can honestly say, me watching the shuttle explode and feeling the explosion, left me more in shock than anything else. Sorry, don't mean to offend if you had family in the towers that passed away. I don't have any family that was near there or involved. Also, I watched it via TV, I watched the shuttle explode from the living room of my house.
    Last edited by Demona3; 2015-09-15 at 08:46 PM.
    Yes, I draw my own avatars.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    So, how many crimes are hanging over your head? I seriously don't get why you're defending this shit this hard.
    Yeah, why do you keep defending basic, well known and proven facts from people who don't want to hear them?
    Oh, hi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I was actually asleep, my brother called me from his job and told me to turn on the TV. I turned it on just in time to watch the 2nd plane crash into the 2nd tower. Quite intense on that as well. But I can honestly say, me watching the shuttle explode and feeling the explosion, left me more in shock than anything else. Sorry, don't mean to offend if you had family in the towers that passed away. I don't have any family that was near there or involved. Also, I watched it via TV, I watched the shuttle explode from the living room of my house.
    Nah I didn't know anyone that died there.

I can imagine being able to feel it made it that much more intense. Especially at such a young age.

As for 9/11, I was 12 then, even far away in Latvia it felt realy strange for many people.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Yeah, it wasn't actually three weeks. I typed it because it was like 7 or so years ago that this went down.
    If you were insinuating something though, w/e
    No, I realy only meant about the "three weeks". If you say it was more and long ago (damn, time passes, Wrath feels like ancient history), then OK. Asked that because there are those who believe if they are told after three weeks that they will be fathers
    Sorry about your guild, though.